26

A/N
Yep more smut my dudes

Evan's pov
It was Saturday,Connor was reading a book.i was a bit horny,he told me to sit on his lap.but I wanted to do more then that.then,suddenly,a naughty idea popped in my head.i began moving on Connor's lap,purposely grinding against him.he put down his book,he smirked."What are you trying to do baby boy?"he asked me as he held my hips,"I looked at him innocently.

"I-I don't know w-what you're t-talking about,I-I'm just getting comfortable,d-daddy."i said innocently,"Sure baby boy,is that why I'm getting hard?Because you're just getting comfortable.and what's this baby boy?"he said as he slipped his hands under my boxers."is my baby boy hard for daddy?Does he want me to make her feel good?"he asked,I shivered.

He placed his finger on my lips,"Ah but you have to do something."he said."W-What?"I asked,he smirked."get on your knees and beg for daddy's cock."he said,I gulped and blushed.i got on my knees,"P-Please daddy..."I mumbled."Please what?"he asked,he was teasing me."P-Please daddy I want your cock inside me!"I yelled,he smirked.

He took off his pants and boxers,"for now you can suck daddy off."he said.i gulped,I've never given someone a blowjob before.i licked the tip of his dick,he moaned.i had my mouth on his dick and began to suck him off,he gripped my hair tightly and pushed my head down.making me go deeper,and faster.soon,he came in my mouth.it was in my mouth,"swallow it."he commanded.i obeyed,it didn't taste good.