32

Zoe's pov
I was drinking some coffee when I heard a knock on my door,I opened it and saw my mom and dad!i spit out my coffee,"M-Mom!dad!what are you guys doing here?"I asked."We came to see you!"dad said,mom smiled."where's your brother?i can't wait to talk to him again!i haven't seen him since..."Mom trailed off,"It's ok Cynthia,we made a mistake but we're gonna fix it."Dad said.

"Well I can take you to him if you want."i said,"That would be nice,thank you dear!"mom said.

Connor's pov
"Ev what's my schedule today?"I asked,Evan took out a piece of paper."Y-You have a meeting at 4:00,w-we have a reservation at Sardi's at 6:00,y-you have to talk to Brad a-at 2:00."he said,he was cut off by a familiar voice."Connor?"i stiffened up,I turned and saw my mom and dad with Zoe.

I looked at her angrily,Evan held my hand."L-Let's um,t-talk somewhere private."Evan suggested,we all went to my office."What the fuck are they doing here Zoe?!Explain!"I yelled,I slammed my fists against my desk.Evan yelped and jumped a bit,"Connor we just wanted to make things right!"my dad said.

"Make things right,make things right?!"I yelled,"you left me to rot!just cause I was gay,thank god I found a new family cause if I didn't I would have been dead!"I yelled."Connor..."my mom began to said,"Don't 'Connor' me Cynthia!"i said."we are your parents!"my dad said,"Not any more!"I said.

"Zoe how could you bring them here I trusted you!"i yelled,"C-Connor!"I heard Evan say."y-your k-knuckle!"he said,I looked down and saw they were bleeding."d-damnit."I mumbled,"m-maybe you should l-leave."Evan said,"But-"my mom was about to say something but Evan cut her off.

"P-Please ma'am,he's a-already upset as it is."Evan said.she nodded and the all left,I sat down on my chair while Evan grabbed a first aid kit.he began to wrap my wound,"Ev..."I began to say."C-Connor it's ok,y-you don't have to apologize for anything."he said,once he was done he kissed my knuckle.i smiled,"Thanks Ev."i said.