2

Evan's pov
"Have a seat mister Hansen."he said,I slowly walked to the chair in front of his desk.i sat down,he sat down in his chair.i gulped,"calm down Evan,you're fine,everything's going to be ok...."I thought."So,you want to work for me?"he asked,"U-Um y-yes,I-I do."I stuttered.

"Crap you're already failing Evan!"I thought,"Well,we only have one spot open,think you're up for it?"he said as he looked at a paper."U-Uh yeah!Totally!"i said,"W-What is the spot?"I asked.he handed me the paper,he underlined"assistant"I was shocked.

"What's wrong?do you not want the job?"he asked seriously,"N-No I do want the j-job!I-It's just that I'm surprised how h-how many jobs people have taken..."I lied.he raised an eyebrow then shrugged,"phew...."i thought.

WOW EVAN YOU'RE LYING ALREADY

he held out his hand,"welcome aboard mr.Hansen,if there's anything you'd like to say to me say it now."he said as we shook hands."C-Can you just call me E-Evan?"I asked,he smiled."Of course Evan."he said,I gulped and smiled as well."Mrs.Hamilton will show you around the building."he said,he pressed a button.

"Mrs.Hamilton"he spoke into the machine,"yes mr.Murphy?"she answered."could you come into my office?we have some new here,I would want you to give him a tour around the building."he explained,"of course mr.Murphy,I'd be happy too!"she said.