I'm Sleepy

Upon reaching Keith's apartment, I realized that I wasn't just a little tired. I really needed to sleep, it was as if my body's energy was draining by the second. I knocked on Keith's door. He opened it soon after.

"Hey Danny. How was your time with Maegan?"

"Pretty good." I yawned. "But I'm pretty tired. Is Odin still asleep?"

"No, he's upstairs right now. You can sleep in my dads room if you want."

"Thanks Keith, I appreciate that."

I went to Keith's dads room and lied on the bed. It was so comfortable, I could feel myself drifting off to sleep as soon as I touched it.

Slowly and calmly falling asleep.

That is, until someone started moving my shoulder. I yawned and turned to see who it was.

"Keith, what's up?"

"Danny, your computer keeps making a weird noise. Could you check it out?"

I slowly sat up. "Sure."

Even though I was feeling pretty tired, I was curious as to what sound my laptop was making. I followed Keith to his room and heard the sound upon entering. It sounded kind of like knocking. I opened it up and put my password. There was a note file on my desktop. I opened it and read it.

"Open Monika After Story."

Okay, so the noise was probably Monika. But how?

I opened Monika After Story and was greeted by Monika. Well, she didn't actually greet me. Instead, she had other things to say.

"Danny, I have great news!"

"Cool! What is it?"

"I think I found a way to get out of here. But I need to do it on Keith's computer... everything I need is in there and I know it's all compatible with each other."

"Uh, okay. What do you want me to do?"

"Go to the folder for the game and move all of those files to Keith's computer. I'll do the rest."

I looked at Keith. "Hey bud, do you still have that external hard drive I used last time?"

"Yeah, let me get it."

He went into his closet and got the external hard drive. I connected it into my computer and did what Monika said. After I moved the files, I headed to Keith's computer to connect the hard drive.

"What are you doing," Keith asked.

"You'll see."

I moved all the files to Keith's computer. As soon as they were finished moving, the computer screen started to distort.

"What did you do," Odin asked.

"Hold on, you'll see right now."

Keith smiled. "She's coming back?"

"I think so."

I sat in front of the computer while Keith moved Odin away from it. I waited for either a voice or a hand.

It took a a couple of minutes, but the computer soon made a sound that made all of our hearts skip a beat. The computer screen then started to alter even more. Monika's hand started coming out of it. I couldn't wait to take her out and hear her voice again.

Odin was in shock. "What the fuck!"

I grabbed my girlfriends hand and pulled her out of the computer. It seemed a lot more difficult than last time, but I managed to do it.