Some Time With Yuri

After she played with my hair for a bit, I sat up and looked at her. I just stared into her eyes, waiting for her to speak.

She never did. Instead, she just smiled. I smiled back.

"Yuri, what time is it?"

She checked her phone. "It's 2:51."

I put my cell phone and weapons on top of the dresser and sat back next to her. "So we got about an hour?"

"An hour for what?"

I gently lied her on the bed. "Yuri, whenever I'm with you, all my worries disappear. I feel like the only person on my mind is you."

She blushed and smiled. "Aww Danny, you're so sweet. I'm glad we're together."

"I am too, Yuri. And right now, I just want you. I want you all to myself."

She giggled. "I'm all yours, Danny."

I hugged her and slowly kissed her neck. Her soft breaths showed me that she was enjoying it. I slowly moved my hand to hers, and she placed it on her chest, allowing me to gently squeeze her left breast. She turned to me and we passionately kissed each other. The feeling of her soft lips pressed against mine was amazing.

A sudden knock on the door broke our kiss.

"Hey Danny," Mike shouted from the other side. "Don't forget! We're gonna go see mom today!"

"I know," I shouted back.

I could hear his footsteps leaving the door. I looked at Yuri, who was gently smiling at me.

"I'm sorry about that," I said.

"It's alright."

I gently giggled. "I love you, Yuri."

"I love you too, Danny."

We closed our eyes and shared another passionate kiss. I stared into her eyes once again, admiring her beauty. I slowly played with her hair. She smiled as I did. Her hair was so soft, I loved it. She moved close to my cheek and kissed me.

"Kiss me again," she quietly said.

I responded by kissing her neck. She let out small breaths of pleasure before she grabbed my cheeks and kissed my lips.

After we broke the kiss, she grabbed my hand and put it on her chest.

"Can you feel my heartbeat," she gently asked.

"Uh, well..."

She giggled and smiled. "Here, feel around some more." She grabbed my other hand and put on her chest. She held both of them and moved them around her breasts.

I honestly wouldn't have expected this from her. She always seemed so shy, and now she seemed the complete opposite.

Ah Danny, don't ruin the moment with questions, just enjoy it.

She continued to smile at me as I felt around. I slowly moved one of my hands lower. She noticed and moved both of my hands under shirt. I moved closer and felt around some more. She held my arms as I felt around her soft breasts.

"Woah! What are you guys doing?"

I looked and saw my brother, causing me and Yuri to freak out.

YurialityOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara