The Decision System

No longer doing new alternatives, just left this chapter in as a reminder of how the decision system worked and to just remind you go the major decisions.
———————————————————————————
Hey guys! Just wanted to give you some explanation on how the decision system works, as well as some news! Or I guess that's what their called. Future plans or something!

The decisions are simple, right? Danny fights with himself on doing one or the other, and you guys just choose. Well there's a little more put into it... I'm gonna explain that.

Let's go with a kill or spare decision. When you guys choose, there's FIVE different ways the next part could go. Here's how it works:

If EVERYONE tells Danny to kill, he'll kill with little to no hesitation. Maybe even enjoy it... depends. This will result in the most ruthless and inhumane way of progressing through the story.

If MOST people tell him to kill, he'll kill and may or may not think about it. He won't necessarily enjoy it... but he won't really regret it.

If the votes are EQUAL or NONE, Danny will make the decision on his own. Sometimes, what he decides to do will be based on what decisions he made in the past.

If MOST people tell him to spare, he'll spare the person. Depending on the person, he'll sometimes be unsure why he did, and may even get after himself, saying that his morals got in the way. It all depends on what he does before.

If EVERYONE tells him to spare, he'll spare the person without hesitation. Maybe he'll even help them or figure out a way to make things better. It all depends.

Now maybe some of you are wondering, (or maybe none of you, I'm just gonna assume there's at least one person who is) "Danny, why are you telling us this now? The story's over." Well that may be true my friends, but it's good for you to know these things. Because...

I'm gonna have you guys send me your own decisions! Send me a private message to let me know how you want Danny to choose, and I'll go ahead and write an alternative! I'll make it easy for you guys to find by labeling it "Yuriality Alternative (Story Title)" I'll let you guys choose the title that you want in the parenthesis, as well as the cover for the story. If you want me to choose one for you, then I will. But be warned, I'm not very creative!

So here are the major decisions:

Kyle - Kill or Spare

Who to help - Blood Angels or Brandon

Brandon - Kill or Spare

Drug Deal - Attack or Wait

Cain - Kill or Spare

Who to save - Monika or Yuri

The decision about whether or not you decide to tell Yuri is not really important... and breaks the rules of the decision system. There were three choices, and nothing really changes if some pick one or the other like the other decisions do. That was just to choose. It may make Danny think a little more, but that's it.

Also keep in mind that some decisions may be removed, added, or altered, depending on how you go through the story. If that's the case, I'll go ahead and private message you. If you prefer not to private message, then go ahead and comment, I'll know you're the one who chose.

So like, go ahead and tell me if you'd like to make an alternative story. Don't spend time choosing what you want to do until AFTER you message me. This will be done on like, a first come first serve kind of thing, so like, if you want one, let me know! We'll discuss the decisions when you message me.

This ain't complicated! I'm just not good at explaining things...

I hope to hear from you very soon!

Changes occur after part 13, "On To Business."