Insane Love

After dropping off Maegan, I drove back home. The house was pretty quiet. My siblings were most likely in their rooms while Yuri was in the guest room. I brought whatever food I had left to the dining room and continued to eat it. After finishing, I headed to the guest room, expecting to find Yuri.

Except she wasn't there. Where exactly could she have gone? I moved the blankets around, even though she obviously wasn't there.

My brain just needed to be sure

While I was about to leave the room, I heard a door creak. It sounded like it came from behind, so it definitely came from the room.

"Yuri?"

I looked at the slightly open closet door. I peeked and saw Yuri looking out, causing me to slightly jump.

"Aw shit! Yuri, what are you doing in there?"

"I-I had no idea you were back already. But then I heard my name and I..." she looked down at her left arm. There were cuts all over, some of them fresh. She had my switchblade in her right hand, which she must've been using to cut herself.

"Yuri no, don't do that. You're hurting yourself." I gently took the knife away from her. As soon as I did, she let out a smile that slowly widened.

I found it creepy for about a second or so, but then I found it... exciting? It made me want to smile too. Hell, it made me want to do all kinds of things, although I'm not exactly sure what.

She started to breath quickly. She just stared at me as she did, which made me feel extremely happy. I just wanted to grab her and f*ck her all throughout the night! And what would be stopping me? She was mine after all!

As I grabbed her arm, she started to giggle, which quickly turned into a hysterical laugh. I laughed with her, making sure mine was louder and crazier than hers.

Then she stopped.

She looked at me confused, as if she wasn't sure what had just happened.

"Danny? Y-You're shaking."

I looked at me hands. I was shaking. Quite a bit, actually. I could feel my breath slowing as I tried to calm down.

"Are you okay," she gently asked.

After a couple more breaths, I answered. "Yeah, I'm fine. I don't know what got into me, I just felt so... well I don't know what I felt."

"It's alright. Maybe you just need to rest."

"Yeah, maybe you're right."

She gently hugged me, allowing me to fully calm down. I had no idea what just happened, or why it happened. All I knew was that I hoped it didn't happen again.

After our hug was broken, I lied in the bed and Yuri lied next to me. She looked at me with a gentle smile, reassuring me that everything was fine now. But still, I had to be sure.

"Hey Yuri, how are you feeling?"

"I'm feeling okay. How about you?"

"I feel alright." I gently giggled. "But you're smile makes me feel a lot better."

She blushed and covered her face.

"No don't cover it, I like it."

She moved her hands, allowing her eyes to peek. I gently moved her hands off of her face, revealing her shy smile and red cheeks.

"You have the most beautiful smile, Yuri."

She giggled. "Thank you."

"You know, I'd do anything to see you smile. I wanna make you feel loved and happy."

"Well when you're here with me, I can't help but smile. Just being with you makes me feel happy."

"I feel the same way, Yuri. Every moment we've shared has been special to me." I giggled. "Even when you called me David."

She seemed confused. "What?"

"Haha, nothin'. I'm just really happy to be here with you Yuri."

We moved closer and hugged each other. The comfort of her hug caused me to feel loved, but also sleepy. I couldn't help but fall asleep when cuddling with my darling Yuri. Like I said earlier, it's a natural sleeping aid.

I allowed my worries to disappear as I fell asleep. Thoughts of Yuri filled my mind instead.

Even the occasional thought of her bad posture.