The "Drug Deal"

As soon as I got home, I went to my brothers room to get some clothes so that I could take a shower. After I showered and brushed my teeth, I headed to the room with Yuri. She was using her phone. I realized that this was the first time I had seen her use the phone in her spare time. I took quick glance at the phone screen and saw that she was plating color switch. I guess she fell into the same addiction as ——————.

"Hey Yuri, whatcha up to?"

"I was just trying out some of the games on the cell phone that you gave me."

"Ah that's cool."

I sat next to her and watched her play color switch for a bit.  I also thought about what I was planning to do when I met up with Jared. What exactly would our plan be? Even if he was able to get most of the members out somehow, I'd probably still be outnumbered.

Or maybe I could somehow lead him somewhere? Yeah, that should work. A fake drug deal could take place, and I'd be able to take him out away from the Blood Angel hangout. Then from there, I could take him out without anything or anybody holding me back. Now all I needed to do was let Jared know about the plan.

I took my phone out of my pocket and messaged Jared about my plan. Since the plan was something I could do on my own, I told him that he could just stay at the hangout and act like he knows nothing about what's happening. I could've asked him to help me take out Cain, but Cain was my enemy. I wanted to make sure I took him out.

Now that Jared knew about the plan, the next logical thing to do would be to prepare. I mean, I already have my knife and pistol, so I don't think there's anything else I need to do.

Well, I could try to nap right now. It would guarantee that I'd be ready for today.

Yeah, I'll go ahead and do that. Once I'm down with Cain, I can finally focus my attention on Yuri. I would have no more distractions.

Okay, there's no guarantee of the lack of distractions, but taking out my moms attacker would probably be very relieving.

I headed to the room with Yuri. She noticed me as I lied on the bed.

"You're gonna go back to sleep," she asked.

"Just for a bit. I'm gonna take a nap so that I can have some energy for later on today. I got something to do at five."

"Oh, okay. Well sleep well Danny. Do you want me to wake you up sometime before then? Maybe at 4:30 or something?"

"Nah, it's fine. I'm gonna set an alarm for 4:45."

"Alright. Well I'll be here when you wake up."

I set an alarm on my phone for 4:45 and allowed myself to fall asleep.

I woke up to my alarm at 4:45, just like I set it to. Normally, I'd sleep a couple of minutes past it, but not this time. I saw Yuri reading her book, so I gave her a hug and told her that I'd be back soon. After giving our farewells, I grabbed my weapons from the dresser and headed to my car. I made my way to the Blood Angel hangout and parked by Cain's truck. I then headed inside and saw Cain at his usual spot, drinking a beer and playing cards. As I approached him, he greeted me.

"Danny! What's up?"

"Hey Cain, I got a request for another deal. Someone wants to buy some weed."

"Wow, another order? How much do they want?"

"They're willing to pay two hundred for five G's of white widow."

"Holy shit, really? Yeah definitely, where are they gonna meet us?"

"They're gonna meet us by the abandoned hospital near the city limits. I also recommend that we bring ten G's instead, maybe we can haggle him if we make a good enough deal."

"Alright then." He looked at one of the members at the table. "Leo, go get me ten G's of white widow."

Leo left the table and headed to a room to get the weed.

"Oh and Cain," I said. "The buyer said that he prefers if it's just the two of us going. He's pretty paranoid, and I think seeing more than two people will throw him off and maybe cause him to make a hasty move."

"Hmm... sounds pretty sketchy. Are you sure about this?"

"Of course." I patted my side. "And if anything goes wrong, I'll take care of it."

"I like your confidence. Alright then. We'll go together."

Leo came back with the weed and handed it to Cain.

"We'll take my truck," Cain said.

Cain and I headed to his truck. I felt a little nervous about what I was ready to do, but I did my best to keep my cool. Cain drove us to the hospital while I thought about how I was gonna make the execution.

Well, if I make the execution.

I wasn't really sure if I was ready to go through with it. Killing someone felt so horrible, I could barely stand the feeling when I did it before. I actually think it made me a little crazy...

When we got to the hospital, Cain and I parked in front of it. We looked around for our "buyer," but we couldn't find him.

"Where is he," Cain asked.

"I'm not sure. Let me tell him we're here."

As I was pretending to text the buyer, Cain looked continued to look around the hospital some more. When we was at an angle where I couldn't see him, I put my phone away and drew my pistol. I went around to where Cain was and waited for him to turn around.

"Yeah, I don't think I-" he turned around and saw the pistol in my hand. "Woah Danny, what are you doing? Did you see someone?"

"No Cain." I pointed the gun at him.

"Danny, what are you doing?" He started to back away from me.

"I know you shot my mom, Cain. Jared told me what you told him."

"That's fucking bastard... Look Danny! I'll pay you anything if you let me go."

"I don't want money. I want revenge."

I approached him as he continued to back away. My slow walk quickly turned into a run. He attempted to run also, but I got him before he could.

"Danny please don't-"

I hit him with the butt of the gun, causing him to grab his head and fall over. I put the gun away and continued beating him down with my fists. It seemed like he was in too much pain to fight back, so I went all out. After I was done beating him with my fists, I got up and kicked his head and stomach a couple of times.

"You hurt my mom, Cain! And now I'm gonna make sure you suffer!"

"Danny..."

I kicked him again. "Shut up! Why did you do it, why did you shoot her?"

"You... You owed me money..."

"What?! That's your excuse?" I kicked him again. "You're a pathetic piece of shit! I'm gonna enjoy killing you." I took my pistol out and aimed it at him while he lied on the ground.

This was it. Cain was right here, ready to be killed. I watched him as he cried in pain. Whatever I did next would determine his fate.

Should I Kill Him
Or
Should I Spare Him

(Make Your Choice)