Epilogue (Danny)

"So it's been a month since Yuri came back. My mom came back from the hospital last week. She's doing a lot better now, with no signs of injury. She was pretty surprised to see Yuri living here, but after a couple attempts of convincing her to let her stay, she finally agreed. She didn't really believe my explanation at first, but after showing her pictures of Yuri online, she couldn't deny that they pretty much looked exactly the same. I even went on to tell her how her hair is naturally violet and how her eyes were naturally a light purple, but she already seemed set on letting her stay before I told her that. I just wanted to be sure."

"Oh, and I forgot to mention that I'm the new leader of the Blood Angels. Jared called me a couple of days after Yuri came back to let me know. A lot of the members weren't happy about it, but Jared changed their minds..."

"He's pretty persuasive I guess. And well, he's also kinda sketchy... I mean, what kind of person-"

The door suddenly opened.

"Danny?"

"Oh hey Yuri."

"Who are you talking to?"

"Oh I'm just wrapping things up for our readers. Actually, now that you're here, why don't you say a couple of things?"

"Okay..."

I sat her on the bed. "I'm gonna go make a sandwich. You can go ahead and just tell them how things have been for you and such."

I left the room so that Yuri could go ahead and give her perspective on things.