Should I or not??

Taehyungs pov:

Just as I was about to run out, there stood the person who brought me into his house. But damn can I say, he is hot like damn man.

But he looked awfully innocent.

So I thought about it, should I act innocent, or could I act like me... a horny person..

To be nice, innocent it is. "Hello-" I started but that guy just fainted as I was trying to say hello...

Oh no...

Jungkooks pov:

When I came back I saw a naked man instead of a cute, little dog. Is this what I think it is? Is it an hybrid? Or...did some random person get inside the house and scare my dog away?

I don't know which one to believe..

Both is pretty believable. Just one question though, why is he naked??? Like I can see his 'no no' part... I'm blushing like crazy looking at it.

I just can't look away.

"Aish, what should I do-" I started to think but got interrupted out of my thoughts by an, "Hello-"

The naked man spoke... might I say his voice is so beautiful and so soothing.

But everything just went black.. I guess I fainted..

Taehyungs pov:

I rushed over to see that his face was red and he was sleeping kinda.

Why was his face red?

Was it because I'm naked? Or because he was surprised and it just turned red?

I couldn't think straight at this point, so I picked him up and layed him on the couch.

"I'll just turn back into my dog form and he will wake up and think this all a dream and that he still has his "dog""

So I did just that, I turned into a dog and sat on his chest. "Ahh~ Nice and firm." I thought.

He looks so cute yet hot as I looked at him.

How does this type of thing even happen?

I sighed and then looked around. I paused for a second and looked around again.

"I feel like I've been to this place before... where.. where- OMO!! This is Jimin's and Jin's boyfriends house. Oh my lord, if Namjoon or Yoongi see me here, there going to tell Jin and Jimin... and I'm gonna die.." I thought.

Now, I'm freaking out more than before.

Narrators pov:

Namjoon heard some noises downstairs so carefully he woke up Yoongi. "This is gonna be tough.." Namjoon muttered quietly as he looked at Yoongi. He poked Yoongi and nothing happen.

He poked Yoongi again and nothing happened, so he decided to shake Yoongi... bad mistake he learned. A gust of wind flew by Namjoon's face because Yoongi almost slapped him upside the head because someone was trying to wake him up.

"What the hell.. Namjoon? What are you doing up??" Yoongi said groggily and annoyed. Namjoon explained the situation and apologized for disturbing Yoongi's beauty rest. Yoongi got up and they went downstairs together.

Coming down the stairs, they were surprised to see a cute, little puppy on Jungkook's chest. So they thought Jungkook went out to buy one when they fell asleep and the dog was just making a ruckus.

When Namjoon picked up the "dog" it turned into a human and Namjoon almost dropped him. They all went to the dining table. "Who are you and why are you here?" Namjoon asked. Taehyung told them what happened.

Yoongi and Namjoon looked at each other and started laughing. They thought it was funny and a joke. Taehyung cleared his throat and was being serious. Namjoon and Yoongi just had to process it in more.

Namjoons pov:

Okay this hybrid told us everything even including Yoongis and I's boyfriend in it. But how come I didn't even know they had another friend that was an hybrid. So I asked, "What is your name?" to the hybrid.

He replied, "My real name is Kim Taehyung but when the sleeping man wakes up tell him my name is Yeontan because if he finds out that I'm an hybrid he might faint again. Oh, just so you know I'm hecka dirty minded so I'm trying to stay innocent for the sleeping guy."

"By the way "The sleeping guy's" name is Jeon Jungkook and how did you know he was innocent" I said. "Umm, did you not hear me? I said I was dirty minded so I should be able to tell if someone's innocent or not" Taehyung said. "Sounds pretty legit to me, what about you Yoongi?"

Yoongis pov:

What I just heard was bizarre, but I thought it sound legit. So I nodded but one question came up to my mind.

"What if I just told you Jungkook just woke up right now and he looking at us... do you think he heard us?"

....

A/N: I tried to make this chapter jazzy, so if it's not I apologize.