Hmm wasn't as bad as I expected

Taehyungs pov:

"Lets hope he doesn't do anything with the camera... but he probably will.."

There was so much dog outfits I didn't know what to do. Then he put one on me and I don't think I like it that much.

 Then he put one on me and I don't think I like it that much

//What Tae was wearing//

"I can't believe this! I'm a boy and he puts me in this?!" I angrily thought.  He said, "I know your probably mad.." I thought, "Of course I'm mad! Why would I be happy about this??"

Jungkook then continued, "But I just wanted to see how you would look so you should stop being mad." I titled my head to process what he just said, "Wanted to see how you would look... stop being mad."

What kind of nonsense is that?! Maybe this was a bad idea to go to the mall with him. "Anywayssss, say cheese!" Kook got on one knee and angled the camera to me. "Oh hell no! You are not taking a picture of me! Do you hear me??"

I tried yelling at him but it was all just my little angry dog barks and yaps he could hear. Jungkook giggled and said, "Stop yelling at me and let's take a pictureeeee" I got up and hopped off the couch and started walking away.

"I bet my butt looks so good in these~" I thought. Jungkook walked over to me and picked me up and put me down on the couch, "Please let me take a picture, this could be memories!!" I thought, "What kind of memories?? Bad ones that I don't wanna see."

I was gonna say no but.. he was looking at me with pleading eyes.. I couldn't say no now. I nodded my head and he screamed and took many, many  picture. 

Now to think back to Jin's punishment, this is worse.  Jungkook then took off the clothes and put another one on me and I thought I looked cool.

  Jungkook then took off the clothes and put another one on me and I thought I looked cool

//What Taehyung was wearing outfit//

Jungkooks pov: