Why would I think of that??: pt.3

Jungkooks pov: In the bathroom

I was in the shower and I let the water roll off my hair, to my head, then down my torso then so on and so on.

As I closed my eyes, I sat down on my shower bench and thought more about the video I saw yesterday.

I remembered exactly remember how Tyrone and Aaron were with each other. All their movements. All their sounds. Just everything about that video so vividly.

I started to imagine if that was me and Tae. Tae was Tyrone and I was Aaron because of the frame difference. Tae had kissed me softly and I kissed him back. I had brought my hand to my lips and slowly touched them.

Tae then kissed my neck and left the pretty marks like Tyrone did to Aaron. I let out high pitched sounds in my imagination and aloud without knowing. Tae then went down to my nipple and started to kiss and suck on it.

My finger circled around my nipple while in my Imagination, Tae was swirling his tongue around it. I was in pure ecstasy imagining this.

Tae kissed down my body to my 'no no' part. My hand was about to wrap around it but then I remember when Tae told me specifically not to touch it.

I was about to switch my water to cold water but then my angels popped up again.

ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ: Guys what should I do?

ʙᴀᴅ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ: Well, touch the area now

ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ: You shouldn't, you be a good baby and follow Tae's directions

ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ: Mmm, yeah I should

ʙᴀᴅ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ: But think about it, last time you listened to me

ʙᴀᴅ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ: And you had a god time watching it

ʙᴀᴅ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ: Hey, your even imaging Tae do it to you

ʙᴀᴅ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ: You should keep going

ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ: That is true..

ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴀɴɢᴇʟBut last time you listen to him!

ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ: Listen to me now!

ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ: No, your being whiny

ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ: Bad angel wins again.

I brought my hand back down and closed my eyes and thought of Tae wrapping his hand around my 'no no' part.  I moved my hand around my point part of the 'no no' part.

Eventually, Taehyung finished playing with my 'no no' part in my imagination and he started to put his 'no no' part up my booty hole. I could almost feel what Aaron was feeling but it wasn't the same.

I continued to move my hand up and down my 'no no' part and Tae continued to do what Tyrone what he did too Aaron. I moved my hand faster and faster as I imagined it about to end.

"D-daddy~" I let out breathily and the white stuff came out of where I pee. I finally opened my eyes and stared down at my 'no no' part.

It finally stopped releasing the white stuff so I sighed and washed my hands. I then finish showering and got out the shower. I put on my clothes and layed flat on my bed like a starfish.

I was still curious about the video so I searched it up, "2 males touching each other and dude sticks his 'no no' part up the other guys butt."

.... No results.

So I tried another way, "2 guys touching each other." I got some results and in front of every single one was, "Gay porn." I didn't have a clue of what that was so searched up, "Gay porn."

It didn't really give me a full definition but it brought me to this. Porn definition.

porn: pôrn informal noun noun: porn; noun: porno

1. pornography

2. television programs, magazine, books, etc. that are regarded as emphasizing the sensuous or sensational aspects of a nonsexual subject and stimulating a compulsive interest in their audience.

I wondering why I found it on Taehyungs computer but then I thought that it was just one of those tabs that pop up if your doing some work. So I didn't mind it and fell asleep.

A/N: Next part is going to be what Taehyung did with the camera. After that the part then no more parts and it is going to be a new chapter~~