Wow we vibing out

~The fits at the top, is what they wore out~

Jungkooks pov:

I woke up and went straight to Taehyung's room. I went straight in and saw he had morning wood. I giggled quietly and blushed lightly.

I shook him and he groaned and kept sleeping. I sat on his lap and bounced up and down on his boner. He woke up groaning, "Kookie, what are you doing?"

I smiled at him and said, "Waking you up but that's not the point. You and me going on a date this afternoon daddy!!"

He smiled and said, "Okay, when?"

I said, "7. Make sure your ready!!" I smiled and got off of him. He nodded in response and I got off his lap.

I then left the room afterwards with a bubbly feeling. 
Taehyungs pov:

I was smiling as I saw Kookie left then I looked down to see I had a boner. "What?? Where did this come from- ohhhh it came from my dream." I said.

I laughed at myself and said, "Ahhh I gotta eat kooks ass one day if in my dream it was that good."

I started sucking my fingers just thinking about it.

I then thought to myself, "Why did Kookie suddenly decide we're gonna have a date?? Maybe he planned one and just now told me, oh well, me and my baby going on a date!!"

"Wait.. are we even dating?? I mean.. I think so but we haven't clarified it, maybe during the date I'll ask." I though to myself.

I took care of my little problem and got ready.

I then walked into the kitchen where Jin, Joon, Yoongi, Jimin, and Kookie were eating breakfast.

I sat down at the table and started eating breakfast too.

"Damn Jin, slow down, you eat like a pig-" Jimin said. Jin said, "Eh??? Who u talking too, I'm yo mother. Don't make me pull up a revenge scheme."

Jimin shook his head violently and said, "No no, please, I'm sorry momma!!"

Jin nodded his head and said, "Yeahhh, watch yourself Minnie."