What really happened

Jungkooks pov:

-Earlier that day ~-

"Hey, I'm going to go hang out with Jin and Jimin today!" yelled Taehyung. "Okie have fun!!~~" I said. I then heard a door slam shut.

I was on my computer, online shopping. I ordered me a few shirts, some hoodies, and pants.

It turned 12pm and I got bored. "Ughhh what to doooo, I'm boreddd??" I rolled over on my stomach and swung my feet up, swinging it back and fourth. "Omg! I could go get Starbucks, it's just down the road!!"

I raced up and put on some nice clothes. I got my wallet, phone, and keys and left the house. I went to Starbucks. I went up to the cashier and said, "Hello :)"

The cashier looked up at me and said, "Hello, welcome to Starbucks, what would you like? :)" I looked at the drinks and said,"Can I get.. a White Chocolate Mocha?" The Cashier nodded and said, "Would you like, short, tall, grande, or venti?"

I thought for a moment then said, "Grande, thank you." The Cashier did stuff on the register then said, "That would be a total of $4.45." I payed her and she asked, "And can I get a name to call for when it's done?"

I nodded and said, "Kookie." She giggled and said, "That's cute, I'll call you when your drink is done." I smiled and went to go sit down.

I sat for about two minutes until I heard, "Kookie! Kookie with a K!" I got up and got my drink and she slid me a paper that had numbers written on it. "Call me sometime ;)"

I looked at the paper confusingly and said, "It seems you left this here, here." I handed her back the paper and left. I decided to go walk around while I was drinking my drink. By the time I finished the walk, it was 3pm and I was back at home.

I went into my room and placed my drink down on my desk. I started humming a song then I got a notification on my phone. "If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends~"

I picked up my phone and continued singing, I picked up my drink and sipped it.

Alert on phone:

"Mens Warehouse is having a sale! Come down and get 35% off on shoes, belts, pants, whatever you want! "

I screamed and dropped my drink. "OMG! OMG! THERE HAVING A SALE!! I CAN'T MISS OUT ON IT!!" I exclaimed. I raced out the door with my wallet and phone.

I was headed to Mens Warehouse not even aware I dropped my drink and it busted open, spilling all over the carpet too..

By the time I finished shopping at Mens Warehouse, I was running back home. When I was shopping, I realized I spilled my drink all over the floor and didn't clean it up.

I was mad because I dropped my drink and didn't clean it up which meant I had to now instead of trying on my new clothes and being amazing.

I dropped a really good drink. It was cheap too :(

I finally got into my room and saw the mess. "Ahhh nooo, it looks like it seeped into the ground! Aishhhh" I said. I put all my stuff down on the bed and changed into some at home clothes.

I got cleaning supplies and started scrubbing my carpet. It didn't even come out... I was trying to make it work. I was praying that it would work out and come out. But I didn't see the possibility of that.

I was so focused in cleaning, I didn't hear when Taehyung came home. When he walked into my room I thought if I told him what happen, he would start laughing at me and call me mean things..

So when he asked me what I was doing, I just told him to get out because I wasn't ready to tell him what happened.

But then he tried staying in my room and trying to get it out of me. I got really mad and annoyed and just yelled at him to get out... I even pushed him out and locked the door...

I started to cry and keep scrubbing my carpet. I finally got out the stain and went to talk to Taehyung. I wanted to apologize and tell him what happened.

3rd person pov:

Jungkook walked to Taehyungs room and knocked on the door. Taehyung heard him knocking so he got up and unlocked the door. He saw Jungkook standing there with his head down.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you.." Jungkook said. "It's okay, just why did you do it?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook cleared his throat explained what happened.

At the end of the whole explanation, it was just quiet. Jungkook looked up to see Taehyung smiling at him. "Why are you smiling?" Jungkook asked. "You're a little cute bunny that's why.

Why would you think that I would laugh at you just for that" Taehyung said. "...because I was jumping up and down squealing like a girly girl" Jungkook said shyly. Taehyung then said, "That's what makes you so cute."

Jungkook blushed rosy red when Tae said that. "Oh.... r-really.... t-then... good n-night Taehyung.." Jungkook said as ran back to his room. His heart was beating so fast but he didn't know why. He thought, "Ugh, I got embarrassed again.."

When Taehyung saw Jungkook run back to his room, he thought, "I can't believe he is that cute." He giggled and thought some more about Kookie.

But his thoughts came to a stop when he heard his phone ring, he looked at his phone to be met with a calendar notification saying: Your heat will be tomorrow. His smile went away and his face looked like it was the end of the world.

Taehyungs pov:

Oh no! I'm doomed...

A/N: Hmmm what might happen to Tae~

Tae's heat means he is going to be really hot because his body will heat up and to add that he is going to be hecka horny too.