Dare or Dare

Later in the evening, Namjoon, Yoongi, & Hoseok came over to the house and they decided to play a fun game of Dare or Dare~

Players:

ɴᴀᴍᴊᴏᴏɴ

ɪɴ

ʏᴏᴏɴɢɪ

ɪᴍɪɴ

ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ

ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ

ʜᴏsᴇᴏᴋ

ʏ/ɴ // ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅɴ' ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ʙ/ ᴡᴀs ʙᴜsʏ

Anyway let's begin

Narrators pov:

"Dare or Dare" Jimin asked Taehyung. "Dare." Taehyung replied. Jimin thought for a bit then said, "Hmm, I dare you to be Yeontan and act so adorable we can't resist you."

Taehyung shrugged and turn into a dog and started acting adorable. "Aww he's so cute" Jimin said. "Aww~" Jin and Kookie said.

Namjoon, Yoongi, and Hoseok started cooing at him.

-This is how Tae was being cute as a doggie-

"How is Taehyung gonna play the game if he is a dog?" Jin asked. "Simple. He will turn back into human. Duhhh" Jimin said like it's a common sense answer.

Everyone glared at him and muttered, "Oi this boy dumb." Kookie said, "Aren't you guys naked when you turn back into a human?" Jimin nodded and then said, "Ohhh yeahhh.."

Everyone laughed at Jimin so he got up and open the blanket over Taehyung while he changed back into a human. Once Tae was done, he put on the blanket and the game continued.

"Okay my turn, ahhh Jimin dare or dare~" Taehyung said. "Dareee" Jimin said with a smile. Tae said, "I dare you to sit on Yoongi's lap and whisper this into his ear, *whispers what he should say into his ear*."

Jimin nodded like it was fairly easy.

Jimin's pov:

I got up and sat in Yoongi's lap. I then whispered into his ear, "I'm a bad boy, I need to be punished~"

Yoongi smirked and said, "When we get to your house later, I'm gonna punish you for tryin to make me hard."

"W-wait what? It was a dare-" I tried explaining but Yoongi cut me off with a kiss on the lips and shaking his head 'No' meaning I shouldn't say nothing no more.

Taehyung started laughed and I mouth at him, "You just wait, I gotchu." "What did Taehyung ask you to say" Hoseok asked.

I said, "I had to get up, sit on Yoongi's lap and say, 'I'm a bad boy. I need to be punished'." I didn't use much strength to say.

Everyone laughed and I got angry so I turn into a Panda cub on Yoongi's lap. He petted my head and then said, "Aww, it's okay baby~" I looked at him and jerked my head to the others meaning he should ask someone a dare for me.