My hyungs are magic

A/N: Tell me why the title of this 'My hyungs are magic:' at the end it looks like a smiley face. Hehe had to say it. Also picture up there doesn't have anything to do with this but Tae looks super cute!!

Jungkooks pov:

When I woke up I was very confused to see the naked guy still there and in front of my hyungs. So I thought he broke in and hyungs were dealing with it. The naked man, then said, "I will leave now, goodbye Namjoon and Yoongi."

I was even more in shock that, that guy had known their names as well. Next the naked man stood up and just walked out of the front door. I was so confused I didn't even have words.

Next thing I heard were whimpers and scratches on the door. So I arose from the couch, and opened the door. "Aww!!" I bursted out with, while I picked up the little puppy. This was the dog that was here before the naked man came, I guess he really did scare my dog away.

When I turned back around, I saw no one else so I just thought Namjoon and Yoongi hyung went back to sleep

Namjoon pov:

When Jungkook stand up to see what was at the door, I signaled Yoongi to come with me. We went inside the bathroom and I said, "To make this less awkward and not make Jungkook explain what we already know, let's just say we have "Magic."

"That we know that dog is a hybrid. We tell Taehyung to change into human form. When he then, turns into a human, Kookie will see that the man who was naked is him and we'll just say 'OMO I didn't know that the person that was just here, was a dog'."

Yoongi nodded, so he was on board with the plan. We left the bathroom to see Jungkook just staring at the dog with his wide doe eyes. The dog staring back at him with his doe eyes too. "Oi.." Yoongi said under his breath. So I coughed a little to make them look at us and I looked at Yoongi to start the plan.

Yoongi pov:

"Wow that dog kinda looks like a hybrid don't you think, Namjoon." I said

"Yea it does. Wow, maybe Jungkook's dream of having an hybrid will come true." Namjoon said, rubbing his chin. Jungkook's eyes widened.

"Omg!! Really hyungs?!" Jungkook exclaimed in excitement. Yeontan tilted his head and I winked at him so he kinda get the stitch.

"Yeahhhh, how about.... we test him to see if he will turn into a human." I said

I looked at Yeontan straight in the eye and mouthed, "Turn into a human now!!" He turned into a human and cover himself properly, like we didn't see everything last time. "Woah, your that guy we were just talking too, hmm this is so strange." Namjoon says.

Jungkook pov:

I was bouncing up and down filled with so much joy because it has been my dream to have an hybrid and it finally came true so I had one simple question which was, "What is your name or what do you want me to call you"?

Taehyung pov:

"My name is Kim Taehyung, but as a dog my name is Yeontan but I would like you to call me daddy." I thought. But obviously I didn't say that being mature and innocent. So I said, "My name is Kim Taehyung and when I'm a dog call me Yeontan".

Jungkook nodded but then asked a question I wished he had never ask. "Are you just like me, like do you not understand much things like me?" I tilted my head like I didn't know but OH I KNEW. Then came up to me and whispered in my ear, "Like sexual things". All I did was freeze.

A/n: Hoped you enjoyed this chapter!! Byeee~~