I love you

~Skipping into the future: 2 years have passed~

Jungkooks pov:

"Today's the day. Taehyung has to propose to me today. He has been giving me hints every single day and they all lead up to this day. These little riddles and notes that end up bringing me to this very day!"

"Woooo!! I'm so excited to finally get married!! First the Namjin couple got married then Yoonmin and now It's my time to shine!!!"

"Plus it's only right that he propose to me because if he doesn't and he just a meanie. A big fat stinking meanie." I said aloud.

"Wow, that guy Taehyung sure does have a big job to fulfill." Tae said.

"Ikr!!" I said and turned and saw Tae sitting beside me. I covered my mouth and he giggled.

"Did I say all that out loud??" I asked cautiously.

He nodded and said, "Just shh and follow me." He walked away and I followed him.

He got into his car and I got into his car. He started driving to who knows where. After 2 hours of looking out the window while listening to the car radio.

We were finally there... we were finally at a forest... a forest for crying out loud?!

Ta got out the car and blind folded me. "I'll guide you to our destination."Tae said.

I nodded and kept my hands. He held my hands and walked me over to the place.

It felt like we were waling for miles but then we came to a sudden stop. I heard some movements around me then finally, he said, "Baby, take off your blindfold."

I take off my blindfold and looked around and gasped.

The leaves were so pretty

The leaves were so pretty. How do leaves even become this pretty. I then looked infront of me to see Tae on one knee, holding a box while smiling.

I teared up and he began talking, "Jungkook, Kookie, baby boy~ I loved you for a very long time."

"When I first moved in with you that's when It started to happen.~"

"We did many fun things together, happy things together, scary things together and freaky things together~" I giggled a bit and sniffled.

"But now, today is the day I have to make all that locked in and official."

He opened the small box and I saw the ring.

"Jeon Jungkook, will you do me a favor and marry me?" I cried harder and nodded.

"Yes?" He said and stood up. "YES!! A million, trillion, gazillion times yes!!" I said and giggled out. He giggled at as well and out the ring son my finger.

The ring was so pretty. I couldn't stop gushing around it!

He then put a hand on my face and slowly caressed my cheek with his thumb.

I looked up at him and he was already looking at me.

We shared eye contact for a long time.

Then he leaned in and....

KISSED ME!!!

A/N: THE END!!! Thank you so much for reading my book! I hope you enjoyed it!!! Byeeee!! :) :) :) :) :) :)