Glad that's cleared

Taehyungs pov:

I wished he had not asked that. But I can't just say, "Oh yea i'm dirty minded like I know all the terms, toys, and kinks. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)." So instead I said, "No, I don't know what that means, but my friends do but they don't tell me". I will tell him soon but just not now.

Narrators pov:

Namjoon was confused at what Taehyung said so he open his mouth and said, "But when Yoongi and I were talking to you, you said that you were dir-" Taehyung interrupted him and said, "NOT DIRTY MINDED YEA I SAID THAT!"

Yoongi look at Namjoon like he was stupid. He slapped Namjoon upside the head for saying dumb shit like that. "Think next time." Yoongi said while shaking his head. Namjoon whined in pain. Jungkook thought Namjoon and Yoongi were play fighting so, he showed Taehyung his own room.

Jungkooks pov:

"Taehyung, this is your room from now on, okay?" Taehyung nodded. I was really happy I had an hybrid as a pet. OML still can't get over it.

"Goodnight, Taehyung. We can go shopping for you tomorrow!" Taehyung said, "Ok, it's fine though, I have clothes at my friends house-" But my eyes turned dark and I said,"WE ARE GOING TO THE MALL TOMORROW AND THAT'S FINAL." Taehyung nodded his head viciously and I was satisfied. So I left his room and went to mine.

Taehyungs pov:

Damn, I never know Jungkook could be so dominant, it made me tingle in the inside. I decided to text in the group chat with my friends.

Fuckers:

Taetaesucksd: Hey, guys I have something to tell y'all

EommaJinnie: What is it Tae, it is like 2am

Jimingotnojams: What tae?? What, I was watching a good movie

EommaJinnie: Actually, where the hell are you?? It's 2 am

Jimingotnojams: What he's not with you??

EommaJinnie: No, he said he would come to my house later tho but that was around like 8

Jimingotnojams: Bloody hell, Tae where are you??

EommaJinnie: Are u watching Harry Potter??

Jimingotnojams: Yeah!!

EommaJinnie: And u didn't invite me, okay I see how it is.

Jimingotnojams: Oh I'm sorry, wanna come over and watch it?

EommaJinnie: Yes please

Jimingotnojams: Come over then ^-^

TaeTaesucksd: Are u guys done?

Jimingotnojams: Yeah

EommaJinnie: I suppose

TaeTaesucksd: Okay so, I found a home but....

EommaJinnie: OMG, Tae is growing up!!😭😭

TaeTaesucksd: Shut up JIn

EommaJin: Don't talk to your mother like that

Jimingotnojams: what else u wanna say?

TaeTaesucksd: Um..it's with.. your boyfriends

EommaJinnie: EH?!??!?!?😲😲😲😲

Jimingotnojams: WHATTT!!! 😲😲

TaeTaesucksd: I'm sorry but Jungkook found me as a puppy in a pet store and bought me and now he know I'm a hybrid so yea..

EommaJinnie: Why were you in a pet store and why didn't you just come to my home??

TaeTaesucksd: 1: I was tired so I turned into a puppy and slept in a pet store. 2: phone died

Jimingotnojams: Should've charged your phone

TaeTaesucksd: Stfu Jimin

Jimingotnojams: Fuxk you too, but 1 question, Does Jungkook know you're a PERVERTED FREAK ?

EommaJinnie: Yea I was thinking the same thing

TaeTaesucksd: No I lied and said i was "Normal" because he legit asked that question but I will tell him soon.

Eommajinnie: Okay.. but don't do anything to the poor kid, plz

TaeTaesucksd: Okay........ BUT if he ever asks I will be fine to tell him 'okey'

Jimingotnojams: AYE that's my boi

TaeTaesucksd: AYYE

EommaJinnie: Y'all so immature

TaeTaesucksd: Stfu

Jimingotnojams: stfu

EommaJinnie: Who you talking too??

Jimingotnojams: You.

TaeTaesucksd: Uhm you.

EommaJinnie: Hmm bet, I'm your mother so punishment.

TaeTaesucksd: Eh?

Jimingotnojams: NOOOOO...

EommaJinnie: Should've thought about that before you told me to stfu

Eommajinnie: Be prepared in the morning to see what I'm going to do🙂🙂..

A/N: What do you think Jin is going to do to them????