Let's begin: pt.3

What I did next really made people shocked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd person pov:

"TAEHYUNG, GET IN HERE!" Jungkook yelled at the top of his lungs. Everyone heard him and they all looked at Tae. Tae was seated there with a shocked look.

"Well go Tae, don't just sit there." Jin said.

"You heard the mom and the baby. Go." Jimin said.

Tae got up and went over to the bathroom. He knocked carefully on the door, "Hey Kookie, it's me Tae-"

Before he could finish, the door swung open and Jungkook pulled Tae into the bathroom and slammed him on the wall.

Jins pov:

After that, everyone was sitting in silence. "Uhm sometimes quiet is violent.." Hoseok said and everyone glared at him. Namjoon said, "What was that all about?"

"Well.. Tae, Jimin, and I were playing a game of dare or dare in this gc we have." I started

"And we gave Tae a dare of sitting beside Kookie, putting a blanket over them and then Tae was supposed to start touching Kookie's peen under the blanket." Jimin explained further.

"So after Kookie was fully hard, Tae was supposed to just leave him alone and text him, "Better fix that."" I concluded.

Hoseok, Yoongi, and Namjoon sighed and shook there head. "You guys are absolutely stupid." Hoseok said.

"Why would you do that to Kookie?? He has strong feelings for him!!!" Namjoon said.

"U also ruined the ship sailing. I hope you feel proud of yourself." Yoongi finished off with.

Jimin and I both looked at each other and then we thought about it more. "Maybe Jungkook felt like he wasn't that important to Tae when Tae did that to him.." Jimin said.

I put a hand over my mouth and sighed. "We should've seen that from the very start.. oh god.." I said.

"Well Tae did ask to play this game so he was in for it." Hoseok said and we all laughed.

BOOM!

We heard a loud thud in the bathroom so we raced over to the bathroom door and listen to see what was happening.

Taehyungs pov:

I got pulled into the bathroom by Kookie and he just held me by my collar. He was looking at his toes and I said, "Kookie, you-"

He interrupted me by bursting out, "Tae. Do you take me as a freaking joke?!" He looked up at me with teary eyes.

I shook my head. "Then why do a thing like that! You touch my-my pp and then you make me aroused and text me to fix it?!" Jungkook shouted at me again and tears rolled down his face.

They weren't sad tears, they were angry tears- or maybe it could be both. "Kookie.. I can explain-"

"Go on then! Explain!" Kookie yelled at me again and started to cry. I picked up my phones and showed him the gc. "Read everything then you'll understand." I said.

Kookie took his time to read it and then he looked back at me. "R-really.. a game of dare or dare?!" He said.

I nodded and he threw my phone against the wall. "Aye, that-" He pushed me against the wall and said, "Tae! I hope you realize this but I freaking like you! I don't ever want you doing that again to me without continuing it!"

"Tae, I wanna get fuxked by you. I really do. You always make me feel that type of way and I-I just want it to happen so.. so badly.." He blushed and looked to the side.

I widened my eyes and I felt my dixk twitch. "Tae... j-just don't play me like that again.." Kookie finished off with

I put my hand on his face and turned his face over to me, "Of course not baby, I won't ever do that again to you. I'm sorry that happened..." I said

He nodded and then we just stared at each other in the eyes... we leaned forward and got closer. Our lips were 2 inches apart and I attached my lips with his soft lips and we kissed.

We kissed for a solid 5 minutes then it got heated. I picked Jungkook up by the thighs and held him up with his back supported by the wall.

He moaned into the kiss. I started attacking his neck with hickeys, ferociously. "T-tae.. w-wait.. ngh~" Jungkook said.

I pulled back and looked at him. "What?" He said, "R-remember y-yesterday.. w-will you give me a show.."

I tilted my head and said, "You want to be daddy?" He nodded shyly and said, "M-maybe I can be a d-daddy~"

I thought about it.

Then I said, "Okay, daddy~ I'll give you a show~"

We then begun.

A/N: This next chapter will be the final part of this chapter.