" Tae... I need your help"

Jungkooks pov:

After Taehyung left, I started cleaning the rooms and bathrooms. First Yoongi's room, then Namjoon's room. I clean my room and finally Taehyung's room.

I washed his bathroom, vacuumed his floor and mopped the floorboards too. I removed his sheets and put the new bedsheets on.

I was about to close his computer because it was on but.. I heard noises from it, like the type of noises you hear when you get a notification from a game or video.

Being the curious little boy I was, I sat down on the bed and clicked one of the notifications. A video popped up with 2 males kissing.

I was about to click on the video to play it but I decided to put away all the cleaning supplies then watch it. So I did just that and sat down on the bed again and looked at the video.

I was about to press play but then my good and bad angel started talking to me:

ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ: No Kookie! Don't do it!!

ʙᴀᴅ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ: Don't listen to that lame guy, do it!

ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ: I don't know what to do-

ʙᴀᴅ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ: Watch the video, duhhh

ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ: No, no don't watch the video, you will regret it

ʙᴀᴅ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ: How do you know that? You've never even watched it.

ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ: And you have??

ʙᴀᴅ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ: Well duh.

ʙᴀᴅ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ: It's some pretty good stuff

ʙᴀᴅ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ: Which is why he should watch it

ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ: I'm a big boy so I should be able to watch it

ʙᴀᴅ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ: Yes child, yes

ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ: For the love of god-

ʙᴀᴅ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ: Plz do watch it. Plz Kookie, for me :)

ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ: Don't watch it.

ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ: Mmm, Good Angel is being mean so

ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ: Bad Angel, I choose you!

I clicked play on the video and the males started kissing. The slightly bigger dude, let's call him Tyrone, was rubbing on the smaller guy, we'll name him Aaron. Tyrone's hands were roaming all around Aarons back to his chest.

Aaron was layed on the bed by Tyrone and Tyrone removed all his clothing. Aarons 'no no' part was standing up tall. For some reason my eyes were glued to it.. I couldn't look away from it.

I even licked my lips unintentionally. Tyrone started kissing Aaron's neck and leaves purplish red marks. They looked pretty, I wish I had those on my neck. :(