OML you found my secret

Taehyungs pov:

I have this secret.. that no one knows about, like no one. If anyone ever found out about this too.. I'd probably die.

But what do you know. A man baby named Jeon Jungkook, so happened to find out about me...

How? I didn't close the door properly.

-Flashback: in the bathroom-

So I wen to a website. It starts with 'P' ends with '-Ornhub'. You probably heard of this site and if you haven't then you're missing out.

I got a text from someone on the website:

Random Man: Hey baby, I would like a show

Now.. my secret is that I do shows for old men- *laughs* just kidding! I don't do it for young men, I do it for daddies who look good.

I checked out this guys profile and saw everything I needed: A pretty face and a big dixk. What more can I ask for.

I replied to him:

Taebaby: Sure thing daddy~

Taebaby: Call me~

Oh for clarification, when I say shows, I mean like a video chat where they ask me to do stuff to myself and I happily comply, if I'm okay with it.

The dude calls me and I set my computer up so he can see me.

"Wow, your body is amazing, I love the way you look baby~" The random guy said, his voice was deep and soothing. I blushed at his small compliments. "Thank you daddy, what can I do for you?~"

He rubs his hands together and says, "Take off your shirt and play with your nipples." I do as told. I take my shirt off slowly and saw him bite his lip.

I then drop my shirt on the floor and started playing with my nipples. Caressing my finger and on the bud and swirling it around it softly and slowly.

"Mmm~ F-feels so good~" I said softly. The man nodded and palmed himself through his shorts.

"Baby, I want to see that pretty ass of yours, everyone has been saying it's like heaven~" I nodded at him and removed my pants. I turned around and put my ass up in the air so he could see it.

"Can you see that daddy? My pretty little hole~" I spread my cheeks open and rubbed my hole. "Yeah baby, would u look at that~ It's amazing."

I slowly entered a finger into me and grunted. I thrusted the finger into me faster and rougher because that's the way I like it.

"Oh yeah baby~ you doing great, keep going, maybe even touch your dixk~" The man said and requested. I started stroking my dixk. "Ahh~ ngh~" I let out.

I slid another finger in and starts scissoring myself, going ham into my hole. I let out loud moans mixed with grunts. That is until Jungkook opened the door further and said, "Omg..."

I immediately took my hands out from by butt and stood up and looked at him. "Baby? What happen-" The guy said but I shut my computer and he shut up.

-Present Time: 3rd person pov-

Tae and Kookie just stared at each other in the eyes.

Jungkook's eyes scanned all over Tae's body and said, "Well this is a good view~" He was blushing as well.

Tae said, "Oh, I know~" He did a little pose after that too. They both giggled then the air got thick again.

"Soooo, what was that there?" Jungkook asked.

Tae said, "What? I don't know what your talking about."

Jungkook squinted his eyes at him and said, "Tae. I know wha I saw, tell me what it was."

Tae said, "It was nothing Kookie, just nothing I assure you-"

Kookie said, "Tae. Just tell me."

Taehyung started to panic. He didn't know what to do.. should he tell him or should he not tell him. A debate was going on his head. Theses questions were running through Tae's head:

"Will Jungkook think I'm weird?"

"Will Jungkook find me disgusting?"

"Will Jungkook tell all our friends about this?"

"Will he laugh at me?"

All these questions and theories kept coming into Tae's head.

Jungkook was waving his hand infant of Tae's face because he blanked out.

Suddenly Tae got out his thoughts and sighed. "If I tell you, promise not to tell the others."

Kookie nodded and Tae put his pink out. Kookie entwined their pinkies and said, "I promise I won't tell the others."

After promising, Taehyung put on clothes and explained everything to Jungkook. Jungkook nodded and said, "Oh well, It's okay Tae, I won't judge you, everyone has there secrets and hobbies."

Tae smiled and nodded at Kook.

Jungkooks pov:
One question came to my mind though

"Would he give me a show?" I thought

"Hmm, I'll have to ask one day to see what happens~" I thought and smiled.

A/N: This chapter was meh but Jungkook is wilding now.