I'm sorry baby!!😞😞

A/N: This is Jimin's punishment!!

Yoongis pov:

What Jin just told me made me so pissed! I was about to rush over to Jimin's house and just punish the shit out of him!

But I waited for Jin to do whatever he wanted. I knew exactly what to do and for sure this punishment would make  him to think twice before he would do it again.

During the 30 minutes I gave Jin, I got a big duffel  bag and put all the toys I had for Jimin into it.

I got done putting all the toys in the bag and went out to Jimins house

I got done putting all the toys in the bag and went out to Jimins house. By the time I got there I was so angry like I looked like a red tomato.

NO! I was red like the Kool-aid man whenever he bust though a wall saying, "Oh yeah!"

I made my way to Jimin's house in less than 5 minutes because I was really mad. Note, it usually takes me 10-15 minutes.

I banged on his door so hard that I thought my fist would break it. But before my fist could punch down the door, Jimin open the door looking like he just woke up. He looked like a cute little mochi he is.

//Btw Jimin looked like this but without the microphone

//Btw Jimin looked like this but without the microphone.😁😁//

Damn, I was getting sidetracked, focus Yoongi. Focus.

Jimins pov:

"Jesus Christ! What is all that noise?!" I got up so angrily and made my way to the door. When I saw who was at the door, I felt bubbly and smiled softly. "Hiii Yoongi!!" I bursted out with as I opened the door.

Yoongi gave me a death glare and said, "Hey Jimin, how are you today because I'mmmmmmmm not feeling that well." "Ehh, why is that Yoongi?" I asked worried. "Oh I don't know how about you tell me." Yoongi said and crossed his arms.

I had no idea what he was talking about. " 🤣🤣what are you talking about Yoongi?-" Yoongi wasn't having none of it and raised his voice, "YOU KNOW DAMN RIGHT WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT! " It sounded like a growl..