Let's begin: pt.4

I thought about it.

Then I said, "Okay, daddy~ I'll give you a show~"

We then begun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkooks pov:

I was ready to get a show by Tae. He lowered me down to the ground. I put the toilet seat down and sat down on it and waited for Tae to start.

"Okay daddy~ Give me orders and I'll follow them like a good baby boy I am~" Tae said.

I nodded and said, "Baby, remove all your clothing then get on your knees infront of me." It felt fun telling him what to do.

"Domination, is amazing." I thought

Tae removed all his clothing and was now on his knees in front of me. "What should I do next, daddy~"

"Hmm, you have toys?" I asked.

He nodded and pulled some out from the cabinet. "A vibrator and a dildo, daddy~" I nodded and said, "Ride the dildo while putting the vibrator on your dixk."

He nodded and put lube on the dildo. He was about to put it in and then I said, "Wait, turn around 1st and let me see your ass as you do it."

He winked and did as told. I could now see his booty and his ass is thicc, boy has cake in the back. He pushed the dildo into him slowly.

My mouth opened in amazement. He pushed it all the way in and let out a groan. That groan was to die for.

He started riding the dildo and I was super hard. I slowly palmed myself and continued watching. He continued his pace and turned down the vibrator.

He put the vibrator on his tip and started to moan. His moans were deep but somewhat high pitched.

It was music to my ears. He continued doing everything he was doing while I just watched, palming myself.

-Meanwhile outside of the bathroom: 3rd person pov:-

Yoongi and Namjoon looked at each other confused. "Did you know there were toys in the bathroom??" Namjoon asked.

"No!! Did you know there were toys in the bathroom??" Yoongi asked

Namjoon shook his head no. "Then how did it get there??" Yoongi asked and Namjoon shrugged.

Jin said, "You guys are seriously confused about toys but can anyone explain to me how baby Kookie wants to start topping??"

Jimin nodded at him and said, "It's such a shocker to me!"

Namjoon and Yoongi said, "He's more like a bottom, I don't know why he wants to be a top anyway."

They looked at each other and said together, "Wow, we said that at the same time, that too, even that. Okay now this is way too much. Stop. Shut up."

Jin and Jimin were giggling and Hoseok was recording it on his phone for memories.

Namjoon and Yoongi scratched their head at the same time. Shook their head at the same time and even made the same gestures at the same time.

They said, at the same time, once again, "Bro this is seriously freaking me out. Shut the fuxk- bro mind your business and stop copying me!!"

They scowled at each other and said, "You know what! Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. I bet you can't spell that."

"S u p e r c a l i f r a g i l i s t I c e x p i a l i d o c i o u s! HA I SAID IT FIRST. NO ME! ME!" They slapped each other in the face and then they started fighting.