What has happened

A/N: Can I just say how cute jimin look in that photo just saying

Jungkook's pov:

It was a couple weeks later and I had just gotten out the shower to receive a call from Jimin

~Incoming call from Jiminie~

ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛᴅᴇᴄʟɪɴᴇ

ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛᴅᴇᴄʟɪɴᴇ

Jungkook: Hello

Jimin: Let's go to the park

Jungkook: Are you seriously Jimin

Jungkook: It's night i'm about to go to sleep

Jimin: And?

Jimin: I don't care just go to the park

Jimin: We can have a chat

Jungkook: Ughhhh fine

Jungkook: If I wake up late

Jungkook: Don't expect me to be down to do anything with you

Jimin: Ooo bitxh I know u lyin'

Jimin: Anyway let's go

Jungkook: Fine I'm coming

Jimin: I'm hanging up

~Call ended~

-T I M E S K I P:-

We both arrived at the park and we sat down on a bench. "Sooo, how has it been going with Tae?~"

I replied, "To be honest, he has been more dirty. Like I say something that's not even dirty and he just turns it dirty."

Jimin laughed and said, "Do tell~"

-Flashback 2 weeks ago-

I casually walked into the kitchen and I just smelled this foul stench. I look around then I saw it. "Tae, can u come here real quick. We needa talk."

He yells, "Coming!" After waiting for a minute, he runs into the kitchen and says, "Wassup?" I said, "So. Why is this trash so overflown?"

Tae shrugged and said, "I only know when I cum in that tight little hole of yours, it will spill out you~" He then winked at me and I blushed.

"J-just take out the trash!" I yelled at him and ran into my room....

-Present time-

"Jiminie! It's not that funny :(" I say and he just laughs at me even harder the he says,"Oh it is, your tripping about 1  moment that happened."

I looked at him surprised and said, "What do you mean one time? There's more Jiminie so shut up and let me continue." He shut up and I continued.

-Flashback 1 week ago-

So I got Tae this little gift. "Tae, c'mere I have something for you~" Tae then came and he said, "Hey, what's up?"

"Oh, I just got a little surprise for you!!" I said. Tae's eyes went big and he made grabby hands for the gift that was on the floor, behind my body.

I turned around and went to pick it up. Then Tae wrapped his hand around my waist and said, "Oh yeah, I love this gift for sure~" I blushed.

He leaned lower on my back and I felt his dixk poke my back so I quickly got up and handed him the gift.

After that, I ran into my room. I then heard, "AHHH!!! I LOVE THIS BAG!! IT'S SO CUTE!!" I got even more red and poked my head out from my room door, "I'm glad you like it!"

He then looked over at me and smirked, "I like the other gift better~" I blushed and closed my door then locked it...

-That's how the bag looked like-

-Present time-

Jimin was done laughing now. He said, "...At least it was just 2 times right.." All I could do was just laugh fakely.

Then I said, "No, I got 1 more and then that's it." He looked at me in a way that he almost knew it would be bad. Then he just sighed and said, "Continue please."

-Flashback this week-

So, Tae, Yguyeom, and I went over to a cafe. We talked and talked and talked. Due to all this talking, I drank a lot. So I went to the bathroom for a minute then returned.

I sat beside Taehyung and Yugyeom was in front of us. "So me and Kunpimook were playing a video game.." During Yugyeom talking, Tae placed a hand on my thigh.

I glanced at him and shook my head 'No'. He shook his head yes though.. I shook my head again and slapped his hand off of my thigh.

I focused back on what Yugyeom was saying and laughed at then end of him talking because it was funny. Then I asked, "So Yugyeom, when are you going to coming back here?"

I asked this because he lives somewhere else. Tae snickered. Me and Yugyeom heard him and placed our attention on him. He lifted his head a bit and looked at me to say, "I'm gonna cum all over you."

Yugyeom said, "Woahhhh.." I said, "Wow.. uhm.." and moved over father away from him. Considering the cafe was barely with any people and it was quiet. Everyone heard him and was staring.

He looked around said, "Guys, I'm kiddinggg~" Everyone said, "Mhm." I still felt weird so I moved over to Yugyeom's side and said, "I'm just gonna sit here for now.."

-Present time-

Jimin had his elbow on his leg while his head was resting in his hand. He stared at me unsure of what to say. "Jungkook.. buddy... I-I kinda feel worried about you now."

"Well, it's Tae so what can you do." I said. Jimin nodded and then said, "Well go home and sleep now ^-^"

We walked home and I bid Jimin a goodbye when he walked away from my house. I went inside and heard, "Mmm~ uhh~" I also heard some words that I couldn't really make out.

I followed where the noise was coming from and it was coming from the bathroom. It was opened a crack too.

I peeked in and saw something.

It made me feel... blessed.

A/N: How did you like and plus what do you think Kookie saw?~~