What you dreaming about,boii:

A/N: Slight smut ahead-

Jungkooks pov: His dream~

I woke up and saw everyone sleeping. I looked at Tae and he looked so cute while sleeping. I kept staring at him then his eyes twitched and he opened his and stared back at me.

"You know, a picture would last longer" He said then he winked. I blushed and he said, "You look so good baby~ I wanna go down on you, right here, right now~"

"Not right now, that would be wrong.." I said and looked around still seeing Jin and Jimin sleeping.

He chuckled then picked me up and brought me to his room. "We're in a place more quiet so It's okay now~" I nodded at him as he placed me down on the bed.

I was so excited that my imagination was actually coming true.. I really really wanted Tae to do what he was about to do so badly to me, I just don't know why..

"Baby, I'm going to make a rule for you to follow, okay?" I nodded. He pushed me down to the bed slowly and opens my legs then got in-between them. He came up to me through my legs and looked at me directly in the eyes.

"You cannot make any noise baby, if you do then I will punish you." He growled it out. My words got caught in my throat and I couldn't talk so I just nodded. "Words, baby." He said.

I squeaked out, "Yes.." He kissed me passionately on the lips. I felt my heart exploded.

I kissed him back and the kiss was slow and not rushed at all. Then.. we started make the kiss more heated and rushed.

He slid his hand from the top of my knee downwards to my lower back, he rubbed my back and I was about to let out a moan but I contained it. Tae then broke the kiss and started to kiss my neck.

He left the little pretty marks or hickeys on my neck. I was biting my lip to conceal them. Then he wet up to my ears. My ears. My ears were the most sensitive part to me, beside my nipples and pp.

He kissed my ears and started to softly bite on them. "Mmm~" I let out softly. He stopped kissing my ear abruptly and said, "Hmm, did baby just make a noise?" I shook my head slowly and looked away from him.

He turned my head to him and I looked into his eyes. Pure lust was in his eyes.. "Did you just lie to daddy?" I tried to look away but he said, "Answer me looking into my eyes." I let out breathy and softly, "Y-yes.. daddy~"

He smirked and pushed his hand into my pants and squeezed my butt, "Seems like someone needs to be punished."

He groped my butt harshly and roughly. I let out some soft whimpers. He suddenly got up from in between my thighs and sat down beside me. I sat up, resting on my forearms. "Get up and strip."

I stood up and removed my pants and shirt, slowly. I then removed my underwear slowly. I blushed and covered my peepee. "Aww baby, I've already seen you before and I liked what I saw, c'mere~" Tae said.

I walked over to him and removed my hands. He strokes my peepee. "Ngh~" I let out softly. "Hmm sensitive here too? I didn't know that." Tae said and then put his hands on my hips and turned me around so my butt was in his face.

"Such a perky little ass you got here. All smooth too~" Tae said as he stroked my butt. I blinked with wide eyes. I didn't know what he wanted to-

Smack.

I jumped. He smacked my booty.. He-

Smack.

I scrunched my face. He smacked my booty again.

He then pulled my arm to spin me around to him. Next, he bent me over his knees. He rubs my butt again and squeezed it too. I liked it when he did that. It just felt.. right.

"Baby, your going to get spankings." Tae said. I said, "W-what.. w-why.." "Well you made a noise when I told you the rule wasn't to make any noise." Tae said simply

I nodded and then he said, "Your also gonna get another punishment too." I shook my head said, "What?? Whyyy??" Tae slapped my butt harshly 5 times and said, "Who you getting attitude with?"

His voice was low and deeper. I blushed and tears bloomed in my eyes, "I-i'm sorry.. d-daddy.." He rubs my butt again and said, "Your getting another punishment because you lied to daddy." I nodded again and he snacked his hand to my nipple and started to pinch it and pull it.

I whined in pain because they are super sensitive. He started to flick them and they got irritated and annoyed. I had tears that rolled down my face now. He was slapping my ass every once in awhile, while teasing and playing with my nipple.

"Okay baby, I think that's enough." Tae said. I mentally thanked him and he picked me up and sat me down in his lap. I was straddling him and we were both looking at each other in the eyes. We then leaned forward and when we were about kiss, he said, "Kookie. Wake up.."

Then he started to shake me.

I woke up and It was all a dream.

I ended up seeing I had morning wood and everyone was looking at it. I started to cry because I was embarrassed that just happened. So I ran to the bathroom and locked the door.

Jins pov:

Kookie ran to the bathroom crying as soon as he woke up. "I'll go talk to him." I said. Tae and Jimin nodded.

I walked to the bathroom door and knocked on it. "Kookie.. It's me Jin." He opened the door fast and pulled me into the bathroom quickly. He then locked the door quickly after that.

"I understand you are embarrassed by what happened baby but it's okay. We're all friend here :)" I said. "But it's different when the guy you had the dream about is in the room.." Kookie said and rubbed his eyes.

"Oh... you thought about one of us? Was it Tae?" I asked. Kookie nodded shyly and I whispered to him, "I think you like him baby, so does he, hehe" He looked at me funny and shook his head 'No'.

I put my hands up in defense and said, "Okay, when you two start dating make sure you tell me that again." Kookie shook his head no so I asked, "Can you explain the dream to me so I can see if you do like him?"

He nodded and told me the whole entire dream while blushing and giggling quietly to himself. "Kookie. You like him a lot, not even a lot, you like him so much you wanna skip over the 1st and 2nd date and go straight to the 3rd one to fuxk."

Kookie blushed and said, "R-really.. " I nodded and said, "But it's ok because knowing him, he probably wants to do that anyways."

He smiled and wiped his face. I patted his head and then whispered, "Oh Tae and Jimin are also leaning on the door, listening to our conversation."

He pouted angrily and open the door so hard and they fell on their face. "Ow.." Jimin said. "Ouch.." Tae said.

Jungkook started yelling at Jimin 1st, saying he shouldn't be listening to that type of thing unless he wanted it to be used against him for Yoongi to punish him.

For Tae though, he grabbed his wrist and pulled Tae to his room and shut the door.

Taehyungs pov:

Jungkook pulled me into his room and explained everything. Like how he was feeling about me, how he felt around, his dream, and what he was imagining about when he touched himself in the shower.

All I could do was smile softly and just listen to him. "So.. what do you think.." Jungkook asked carefully.

I said, "I know you like me and I like you too." Kookie smiled and said, "Really!!! Okay, let's be-"

I stopped him and said, "No. If you want to be my boyfriend then you need to work for it." I wasn't gonna let him be with me that easily. I wanted it to be a challenge for him.

"Hmm okay, let the challenge begin ;)" Kookie said and with that I left the room with a smirk.

A/N: :P and I'm bad at writing smuts, I know.