Punishment Time 😈

Jins pov:

How dare Taehyung and Jimin think they can disrespect me like that. I'm not even sad. I'm just excited to see how they will react to their punishments.

After they get their punishment, they should and will think twice before they talk to me that again.

Next morning~

I woke up and I started to prepare what was 'bout to happen. First, I went to the store to get Viagra pills for Tae since he is hiding to Jungkook that he is dirty minded. But these aren't just any pills, these are the ones that make u hard for like 24 hours.

Now this hurts if you add a lot. So ima get 3 pills. After I finished at the store I texted Yoongi so then I can set up Jimins Punishment.

Yoongi--old grandpa:

EommaJinnie: Hello Yoongi

Old Grandpa: Wut u want

EommaJinne: Nice way to say hello but I don't know if I can tell you

Old Grandpa: Just tell me Jin

EommaJinne: Jimin might get....... in trouble

Old Grandpa: What he do???? JIN JUST SAY IT!!

Old Grandpa: For the love of god, just say it.

EommaJinne: Okay fine.... yesterday Jimin was playing with himself and I came home and I heard him say a different name than yours.

Old Grandpa: What???!!!

EommaJinnie: Yea, he said something like,"Yoongi wont mind if I do this looking at a different man" or "Yoongi won't even find out if I do this"

Old Grandpa: 🤬 Do you know where he is?

EommaJinnie: He's at his house, right now, sleeping

Old Grandpa: Can you do me a favor and not come over tonight.... even make that till next morning.

EommaJinnie: Ehh? So like don't come back home till 12pm tomorrow!

Old Grandpa: Yep

EommaJInnie: Can I get a few of my stuff and Tae's clothes?

Old Grandpa: You have 30 minutes until I get there.

EommaJinnie: Oki

Uh glad that over but now let's go to Tae.

I packed up all of Taes clothes and I brought along a drink that I made for Tae with the pills already crushed up. When I arrived to his house I said, "Here are your clothes from Jimin's house and my house." He said, "Thank you motherrrrrr."

All I did was hum in response and I gave him the drink and he drank it without hesitation. After 30 minutes Tae and Jungkook went to the mall. I thought It would kick in when he's at the store so I followed them, in secret.

Taehyungs pov:

When I was at the mall, I started feeling funny in my lower region. "Hey Jungkook ima go to the bathroom real quick, Okay?" I said

"Okay, I'll be right here" Jungkook said. So I left to the bathroom and went to the stall as soon as I pulled down my pants my dixk sprung up.

I got so confused on how this happened. "How did this happen.. omg.. The drink Jin gave me. It has to be it!" I muttered to myself. "Yes, you're right Tae."

Jins pov:

As soon as Tae went to the bathroom I follwed him and heard him talking to himself. So I said, "Yes you're right Tae." He looked over the stall and saw I was standing there looking at the stall, smirking.

"Oml, Jin why did you do this, right now on this day?? Ugh!! Now how am I going to make this go away??" Tae asked and all I did was shrug and shake my head side to side. He put on an angry face. I suggested, "You could try tapping it down."

Tae look at me like I was crazy but if he wanted to walk around with a boner then he can.

Taehyung pov:

"Okay, give me the tape." Jin handed me some duck tape like the black duck tape.

I looked at him crazy because when it's time to take this off

I looked at him crazy because when it's time to take this off... it's gonna be painful. Oh I get the shivers thinking about it but I mean I have too... I asked Jin another question, "Do you have one that isn't going to hurt me when I take it off?" Jin said, "Nope."

I sighed and just tapped my thing down and it stayed like down but I'm scared to take it off. When I was about to get out of the stall I heard Jin snap, "Should've thought twice before ever telling me to shut up."

I mentally kicked myself in the balls for doing something so stupid to my mom because now this happened. "But what about Jimin," I asked, "he also said shut up to you." Jin just smirked and said, "Yoongi will handle it." before he left.

I felt bad for Jimin because last time they did it Jimin could walk for about 2 days, but then again he did ask for it. When I got out I saw Jungkook still shopping at that store. When I walked over I saw he had all these new clothes that were for dogs and humans.

Jungkooks pov:

Taehyung was taking a really long time in the bathroom so I decided to buy whatever I liked for the most part. When I saw Taehyung coming back he asked, "Why did you buy all this stuff?" I said, "They were all cute and I just wanted too." He replied

He just smiled and said, "Okay." I payed for the whole thing and it costed $235.49. Taehyung got mad at me for spending that much money on him and just for clothes. But I said, "It's fine don't worry about it." Then we walked back home.

As soon as we got home I said to Taehyung, "Can you turn into your dog form, for me plz?" He nodded and said, "Hold on tho."

Taehyungs pov:

After I told him that, I went to the bathroom. As soon as I got into the bathroom, I pulled down my pants to see that it was not that hard anymore, thankfully. But now.. I had to do the worst thing yet... pull off the tape. So with a deep sigh, I pulled off the tape slowly.

I bit my lip to conceal my pained whine sand groans. I bit my bottom lip so hard, it started bleeding.

After I peeled it off I was relieved. I was glad that it did not go back up again. After I cleaned up my lip, I went back to Jungkook, but in my dog form because Jungkook asked me to get into my dog form before I went to the bathroom.

When Jungkook saw me he picked me up and brought me over to the couch where he would do something to me.

He then left and went to get something and when he returned, I got sort of scared of what he was going to do because he had a lot of stuff. 1st of all, he had dog clothes. The clothes could be for a boy dog or a girl dog.

The part that scared me was some of the clothes didn't look like it was gonna look good on me.

He also brought a camera. Let's hope he doesn't do anything with the camera... but he most likely will...

A/N: Next chapter is yoonmin since we need to know what happened to Jimin~ End of this chapter, byeee