Chapter 28

Louis:  Okay, Niall's okay.

Me:  So what happened?

Louis:  So I walked into the pet store and when Niall didn't respond to our texts then I ran around the store looking for him.

Me:  Okay I get that

Louis:  Then I see him lying in a dog bed, on the floor, holding some dog toy that's shaped like a mouse

Me:  Wth??

Louis:  I know right? Anyways I try and take the thing out from his arms and he stirs and says "No! Not Wallice!".

Me:  So Wallice is a stuffed mouse dog toy?

Louis:  Yes.

Me:  I'm very concerned for his drunk state

Louis:  Aren't we all?

Me:  Okay continue.

Louis:  So I hand him back his toy and literally drag him up to his feet. And he's so wasted he couldnt even walk so I had to carry him out but I had to stop by the register and pay for that frickin toy.

Me:  HAHAHAHA!! You wasted money on that thing? 😂😂😂. This is gold

Louis:  IT FRICKIN COSTED $20!!! FOR A STUPID LITTLE CHEW TOY FOR A DOG! LIKE WTF

Me:  I told you that place is over priced

Louis:  Anyways we got back outside and I threw niall in the backseat with Wallice, buckled him in and drove him to the hotel.

Me:  Why r yal staying at a hotel? Aren't most of yal from England?

Louis:  We're in London. None of us are from London. Its like you staying in a hotel in America and us being like "well arent you from America?"

Me:  True. But America is wayyyy bigger than England.

Louis:  Very true. Texas is bigger than out entire country landwise.

Me:  I love Texas Barbeque. Its sooooo good

Louis:  Hm, I've never had it

Me:  I'll have to take you one day

Louis:  I'd like that

Me:  What were we talking about again?

Louis:  I don't remember

Me: *scrolls up* Oh yeah, drunk Niall

Louis:  Oh right. So when we got to the hotel Paul came out and together we brought Niall to his room.

Me:  Okay. What about Wallice?

Louis:  She was in his arms the entire time.

Me:  Awww

Louis:  Anyways we got to his room and Harry needed some help of Paul left Niall with me and I had to deal with him.

Me:  Okayyyy

Louis:  So all of a sudden Niall was awak and he ran to the bathroom, dropping Wallice

Me:  Probably to puke

Louis:  Yeah he did. Except he didn't make it to the toilet when he did

Me:  Oof

Louis:  Yeah and I had to clean it up. So I went to comfort Niall as he puked then onve he finished and went to sleep I put Wallice in his arms and then was up for most of the night cleaning up his puke with a maid.

Me:  A maid?

Louis:  Yeah I asked for some cleaning supplies and this nice, middle-aged maid offered to help so we were up talkingand cleaning for like 5 hours.