New beggining

Bella's Pov

Bella's Pov.

"James do we really have to go.... please I don't want to move." I mumble as I look at our old house. "Sorry Bella but we have to move they're to many memories here now that mom and dad are gone." James says looking at me sadly. I nod and stare at the window of the car as I hold on to Matt. He is our little brother he is just one year old.
Here in the car is James who is the oldest (25),Matt (1 year old), and Ricky (16) and in the other car is Nick (24), and Jackson (22). We are on our way to California after mom and dad passed away two days ago due to a car accident. My names Bella and i'm 17 years old and I have blonde hair and I have blue-grey eyes. I'm 5"4 and yes I know i'm short but that's not the point. I love to read and I love chocolate.

Picture of her below

During the car ride my eyes flutter close and i'm lulled to sleep

During the car ride my eyes flutter close and i'm lulled to sleep. "Heyy...... Bella..." I hear as I am being shaken awake. I open my eyes and see that Jackson is holding Matt and Ricky is shaking me. I mumble something incorrect and get out of the car. I look at our new house and gasp softly. "Omg is that ours." I say as I point at it it's so big. Jackson smiles and nod "yes that is our house come on Nick and James are already inside."
He says as he leads us inside the house... no let me Re-phrase that mansion. I take Matt from Ricky and pull him close.

"This is our new house buddy I hope you like it." I say making him gurgle at me. I kiss the top of his nose and he smiles grabbing my nose.

I giggle and shake his little hands off me. "So Bella ready to start a new school." Jackson says as he and the rest of my brothers un-pack the stuff. I nod nervously and he smiles at me. "Don't worry you will be okay I know you will plus Ricky will be their with you." James finishes for him.

I hear Matt start to cry and I go to his baby bag and get out his bottle. I slowly feed it to him and rock him to sleep. I hear his cry's quiet down and I put him in his little bed that we bought for him. :So do you guys need help." I say as I rock on my feet. They nod and I start un-packing with them.