Midnight Kiss

Bella's Pov.

I feel my eyes open wide in shock as Alexander pulls me closer to him by the waist. I feel his lips moving softly against mine and that's when i'm pulled backed into reality. I close my eyes and wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him back. I try to follow what he is doing and I feel his groan travel down as a shiver makes its way down my spine. I zone out to everything and focus on Alexander's lips on mine. I start pulling away from him as I need to breath.

Once I pull away I take a breath of air and look at Alexander with flush cheeks as he stares at me with different emotions going through his eyes. He lays his for head on mine as I feel his heavy breathing. I blush as he continues to stare at me. I was about to say something but he beats to it. "That... was.....amazing" he says. I blush and pull way from him. "Ummm.. I-i-i-i-i that was my first kiss" I admit looking down in embarrassment. I feel his fingers lift my chin and my eyes meet his. He looks at me and I see a smile make its way onto his face. "I'm glad that I am your first kiss." He whispers deeply. I smile at him my cheeks still pink.

We get interrupted by Nick. "Hey Bella we are leaving James says that Nadia got an emergency call and has to leave so come on let's go" he says not even waiting for me. I start following him but i'm pulled back into a very familiar chest. "Go on a date with me" Alexander says well more like demands. I pretend to think and shake my head teasingly. "No thank you" I say with a smile. He seems to no get it as he scowls and his hold on me tightens but not enough for it to hurt." You don't have a choice" he mutters out angrily.

"Then why did you ask me I say and I was just kidding I would love to but text me later I have to go" I say. He leans and pecks the corner of my mouth. I blush and start pulling away. "Okay i'll see you tomorrow at school." He says as I wave goodbye heading out and making my way to an impatient James. "Finally you are here" James says making his way were the rest of our brothers are. "Sorry" I mumble guiltily. As soon as we get into the car he speeds his way back to our house. "Okay when we get their you guys go do your thing and Bella you take Matt i'm going to drive Nadia I don't think she is in the state of mine to drive" James says his eyebrows pulled together.

We all nod not arguing with him and as soon as we pulled up in the drive way we all get off. James almost makes his way through the door as we all just stare at him in shock. The guys leave to their rooms and I take Matt but not before looking at a crying Nadia. I take Matt from her as she wipes her flowing tears I make my way upstairs looking back at Nadia and James as he stares at her. I disappear from their view sighing wondering what made Nadia break down.

Jame's Pov. (surprise) :)

I look at Nadia about to say something but I can't as she start grabbing her things making her way pass me. I grab her arm and pull her back to me as she squirms in my arms trying to get free. "J-j-james l-l-l-et me go" she weakly says through her crying. I stare at her face and see her already flush cheeks and red eyes as she wiggles making me let go. "Nadia i'll drive you were ever you want to go you can't drive like this you are not stabled" I say as she shakes her head at me stubbornly. "No I can handle driving were I need to go by myself now let go I have to go" She says passing me and heading to the door. I wrap my arms around her waist and pick her up carrying her back to the living room. "JAMES!!! Let go of me I have to go!" She screams as she kicks her way trying to get down. "James p-p-please put me down I have to go" she cries. "Nadia I said i'll drive you" I tell her making her look at me. "Now calm down and let me drive you" I finish staring at her.

"Fine but lets go" She says as she pushes me aside and makes her way to the front door. I follow her out and i'm about to open her door but she beats me to it and closes the door. I frown through the tinted windows and make my way to the other side. As soon as I get in Nadia mutters "to the hospital near the clinic." I nod knowing we passed by it once and start driving. I look at her through the corner of my eye and see her zoned out. "Nadia... Nadia.. Nadia" I say. She turns to look out the window completely ignoring me and I clench the steering wheel with my hands not liking that she is ignoring me. "Nadia don't ignore me I don't care if you are mad at me you can't drive while like this." I harshly whisper. She still doesn't answer and I glare at her.

The whole way to the hospital it was quiet and I kept steeling glances at her. She ignored me the whole way there and silently wiped the tears that were still falling. As soon as we got their she got off and slam the door close running to the entrance. I follow her and see her make her way to the front. As she was about to say something I hear a voice yell at her. More specifically a male voice. "Nadia!!!" I turn around and see a guy making his way to us. I glare at him but he completely ignores me. "Liam!!!" Nadia says throwing herself at him. They embrace each other as I stare at them not liking the way he is hugging her. I clear my throat and they pull away. Nadia still hugs him as he wraps an arm around her waist. "Who are you?" He says staring at me. Nadia pulls away from him. "That's James" she says turning to look at me. He stares at me and all of a sudden nods.

"Ohh James yeah I remember well thanks for driving her" he says nodding at me. "You can leave she is with me she'll be okay." I frown at that but don't say anything. "Liam go to the waiting room i'll be their in a minute, so you can tell me what happen" I hear Nadia whisper. Liam nods as he gives me a slight smile and turns the other way. Nadia turns to me and I take a step forward. "Thanks for bringing me here even though I was being stubborn" She whispers. I smile and wrap my arms around her pulling her into a hug. I tuck my face in her neck and feel her stiffen. "It's okay" I whisper.

She shivers and I pull away. "Call me if anything happens okay and please be careful and...." My voice get muffled and I see her small smile. "I'll be okay. Don't worry i'll text you if anything happens now you should go it's getting late." "No you are going to call me" I say my lips pulling into a scowl. She purses her lips and nods. "Fine now go i'll be fine." She says shooing me away. "Okay okay i'm going" I say. She smiles and lightly pecks my cheek. "Thank you" She whispers with red cheeks making her way were Liam went. Turning around I make my way to the car thinking about what happen and how I don't like seeing Nadia cry. I have to ask her about that Liam guy.

Word Count:1374