Alex?

Bella's POV.

Today was the day that Alexander was coming back and I would be lying if I said that I wasn't nervous. He had called me and said that he was going to meet me at my house. I was getting ready and trying to go over on what too tell him

Outfit below 👇👇👇👇

"Hey Bell we're heading out

"Hey Bell we're heading out." Nick says coming inside my room. "Okay well see you guys later." I say back at him trying to not look nervous. "You'll be okay." Nick says lightly smiling. "I hope" He whispers but I think I wasn't meant to hear. Sighing as this is ridicules. James and Nadia were out with Matt so the house was left all by itself for me.

Alex:

Hey i'll be their in about 5 minutes

Ella:

Okay I'll be waiting :)

I start to relax since I haven't seen him in a while. I really missed him and I didn't want to to ruined his day but I knew I had to tell him if not it would only get wor-. My thoughts get cut off hearing the doorbell. "It's now or never" I whisper as I make my way downstairs. Making my way downstairs I open the door.

"Alex-" I get cut off as i'm pulled to him and I feel his lips on mine. I stay still for a second until I feel him gently squeeze my hip. I start kissing him back and he brings me closer to him if that was even possible. I tug his hair and he groans and I shiver as the sound travels down my spine. I feel him bite my lip and I let out a moan. As he pulls away I let out an embarrassing whine as my lips loose contact with his. I blush and look down as I feel him grab my chin forcing me to look at him.

"I missed you to baby." Alexander says as he pecks my lips. He leans down to kiss me and I don't hesitate to kiss him back. I fist his shirt and I gently run one hand up and down his chest. I hear him grunt and I pull away when my lungs start to burn from the lack of oxygen. "Alex stop!" I squeal as he continues peck my lips. I giggle trying to push him away his face. "I- mi-ss-ed y-ou to." I say in between kisses. I hug him and he hugs me back. We stay like this for a while until I remember that I have to tell him. "Alexander I have to tell you something." I whisper as I stare up at him. "What is it." He says as he caress my cheek.

"It's better if you sit down." I tell him pulling away from his warm body. He looks at me and nods sitting down in the couch. "I have been keeping something from you." I tell him looking anywhere but him. "Someone has been stalking me and I didn't tell you."I continue as I avoid looking at him. "I have been seeing him for some weeks now and i've seen him outside my house two times already but he never talks or approaches me." "He also send me a message three days ago when you were gone." "I hadn't told anyone until my brothers found out and I told them everything." "I was afraid about what would've of happened and I didn't want to worry anyone." I finish as I stare at him.

It was silent and I looked at his face trying to see his reaction. Ever since I met Alexander I found out that he doesn't really show his emotions. Like it is really hard to see what goes on in his head or what he feels. I try to see what he is feeling but as I look at his eyes all I see is cold icy light grey eyes looking at me. I chew on my lip nervously as I stare at him.

Finally I see anger flash before he stands up and before I can react he punched the wall muttering curses. I scream as I stare at his bloody fist. "Why didn't you tell me you could've been in danger!" Alexander screams as he looks at me anger in his eyes. "You can't keep something from me like this!" "I don't care if you don't want to worry me!" Alexander continues to shout as he punches the wall again. "You are my girlfriend and if your life is in danger you should tell me because I wouldn't forgive myself if something happened to you." He says as I feel him starting to calm down. I watch his chest rise and fall fast as he tries to calm down.

"I'm sorry" I whispered as I stand up making my way to him. He looks at me and comes towards me. "Please tell me you are NEVER EVER going to keep something like that from me. Promise me that i'm going to be the first person to know." Alexander says as he caress my cheek with his good hand. (Aka the one that's not bloody.) "I promise but please don't hurt yourself I don't like it." I whisper as I stare at his bloody hand. "Come on lets go to the bathroom we have a first aid kit." I tell him as I grab his hand that is not injured and pull him to the bathroom.

Letting go of his hand I open the little doors and grab the first aid kit. "Sit down." I tell him as he sits down on the toilet. Gently grabbing his hand I start to wipe the blood and I look to see if he was in pain but he gave no reaction. I put some cream so that it doesn't get infected and so that it doesn't hurt. Wrapping his hand I feel his stare burning holes through my skull.

"I'm finished." I say as I throw away the things I used and put away the first aid kit. I back away and look down at the ground staying silent. "Thank you." I hear him say. Nodding I stare at him as he looks at me. "Promise me that you are going to tell me if anything like this happens." Alexander tells me. Nodding he gives me a small smile and pulls me into a hug.

The rest of the day we watched movies and I cooked us something to eat. I was snuggled to his side as he had his arms wrapped around me as we watched "The Nun" it was a scary movie and even though I get scared easily I was actually liking it. It wasn't that scary. "Your not scared?" Alexander whispers as he looks down at me. "Nope" I say popping the 'p'. I hear him huff out and I giggle pecking his cheek. He smiles at me and points at his cheek again. I lean in an he turns his head and kisses me on the lips. Blushing I pull away and playfully glare at him.

Sometime during the movie I started to fall asleep. "Night Baby" I hear Alexander whisper. Smiling as I feel him kiss my forehead he pulls me closer and I fall asleep with a smile on my face.

Word Count: 1227