Continue from last chapter

Bellas's Pov:

I blush and shyly smile at the class. "Hi my name is Bella and I'm from London. I just moved here with my brothers and I like to read." As soon as I'm finish a guy raises his hand. "Okay okay what the question Mr.Porter" the teacher says as he points at a guy in the back. He smirks at me "are you single." I blush and nod. He smiles and I hear a growl come from the guys in the back. I look in his direction and I feel his eyes piercing through my soul. "Okay well Bella you can go sit next to Mr.Knight" the teacher says as he points at Scary dude.

I nod and make my way over their. I pass a grinning Lilly and I smile at her. As soon as I take a sit I hear a grunt come from my left I ignore it and scoot more toward the wall. I kept looking at the teacher as he explains somethings to try and get me to catch up. I hear slight movements and feel him getting closer. I look towards him and find him really close to my face. Like I can smell his minty breath fanning my face. I blush and shyly look up at him since he is a little bit taller than me. "H-h-hi" I stutter out while blushing more if that's even possible.

Come on Bella don't stutter I mentally say to myself. I snap out of Lala land and see him smile a bit. "Hi" I hear his deep husky voice say. I smile at him and I can feel my dimples pop out. He was about to say something when the bell rings. I gather my things and stand up as I feel Lilly pull me towards second period. "Omg omg omg I can't believe that you talked to him. He doesn't talk to anyone besides his group of friends." Lilly gushes out as I try to keep up with her fast pace. "I-I-i don't get it he seemed really nice" I stutter out. I bump into her back as she turns around so fast I was afraid she'll get a whiplash. "NICE NICE!!!" Lilly shouts causing people to look at us. I blush and shush her. "Calm down and don't shout please." I say as I look up at her. "Aww your so cute" she says as she completely ignores what I said and turns around and keeps walking. Okay well let's head to 2nd period.

So far everything's going good I introduced myself and it looks like I have scary dued for most of my classes. Right now I'm making my way to lunch with Lilly. "Okay as I was saying I don't know if I like him I mean he's cute and all but I don't know." Lilly whines as she talks about this kid she supposedly likes. "Well I think you should give it a chance and if it doesn't work it was not meant to be" I mumble out. She smiles at me and pinches my cheeks. "You're so cute I can't get over your accent." Lilly says as she smiles at me. I blush and smile at her. "Oh god and you have dimples too that's it your going to kill me here." She dramatically says as she slams the cafeteria door open making everyone look at us. I blush and make my way over to my brother as I see him sitting alone with his and my lunch. Come on lil's let's go my brothers waiting. I say as I tug her with me. She smiles and follow me. "Hi Bell" Ricky says as soon as I sit in front of him. I smile at him and introduce him to Lilly. "Hey Ricky this is Lilly Lilly this is Ricky" I say as he nods at her and she smiles at him.

"Hi I'm Lilly" Lilly says as she smiles at him. He nods. "Yeah I'm her little brother." Lilly looks shock as soon as he finishes. "Bell I thought he was older since he is so tall" Lill's exclaims as she look at me. I hear everyone stop their talking and look toward the cafeteria doors. They slam open and in comes that guy that has been in my mind all day. As if he feels my stare he looks around until he catches me looking at him. I blush and look down. I peek through my hair and see him smile slightly.

I hear Lilly gasp and turn me around. "Omg Bell he just smiled at you and he never smiles" Lilly exclaims!! Ricky immediately gets over protective and stand up and sits me next to him. "Hey know one is going to look at my sister" he mumbles angrily as he puts his arm over my shoulder and pulls me closer to him if that's even possible. I feel someone stare and I look at him and find him glaring at Ricky's arm as if he would break it in half if he stares at it. He turns to look at me and his stare softness. I smile shyly and turn to eat my lunch.

"Finally we're done with school" Lilly screams as she make her way to the gate. I laugh and smile at her. "Chill lill's your so dramatic." I say as she pouts at me. Your mean she says. I pout and she groans. "Your so cute I can't stay mad at you" Lilly mumbles. I smile at her. "You love me." I sing. She smiles at me "I do and I have to go by I'll text you later" Lilly says as she makes her way to her car. I nod and wave goodbye.
Butthead:(Nick)
Princess: Hey Nick I'm out already can you come for us already.
Butthead: yeah already getting out of the house.
Princess: okay I'll see you when you get here :)
I feel a shadow loom over me and turn back thinking it was Ricky. "Thank god your here Nick says he's picking us up already" I say as I look down at my phone. I hear a chuckle and look up and see scary dude from earlier. I let out a squeak at our closeness and take a step back. "S-sorry I thought you were my brother" I blush. He smiles at me and leans down to look at me. "Hello beautiful" he says. I blush and smile. "Hi" I say. "So what brings you here I've been meaning to talk to you but I never get the chance since we're always interrupted" he smiles as he tucks a strand of my hair that got in my way and tucks it behind my ear. I was about to respond when I'm suddenly pulled to a familiar chest. I see scary dude glare at whoever is behind me. I really need to ask him what's his name. "Hey Bell Nick's here" Ricky says and I smile up at him. "Okay well nice talking to you." I say as I see scary dude stop glaring and Ricky as if he knows we're brother and sister.

"Bella my sweet sweet little angel were are you my love!!!" I hear Nick scream as he sprints towards us and pulls me from Ricky and hugs me tight. I blush and try to get off his embrace. "Nick stop please" I whine my face so red you can mistake it for a tomato. I hear a cough and I turn too look at scary dude. Nick let's go and his eyes widen. "Alexander hey man what's up what are you doing here." Nick says as he let's go and does that manly hug with Alexander. "Nothing you know just talking to Bella. Ohh how rude of me nick says as he smiles. Bella this is nick and old friend of me and the rest of your brothers."

Nick says as he pulls me towards him. "Hi Alexander" I say for the first time as Ricky rolls his eyes and makes his way to the car. Alexander's eyes darken a little and he nods at me. "Well we got to go but you should come over to the house sometime." Nick says as he nods at Alexander and they exchange looks. "Yeah sure man" Alexander says. "Well nice meeting you Bella see you soon." With that he marches off to his car. I shiver as he said the words 'see you soon' it was like he was promising something.

"Well guys how was your day." I say as I feed Matt. "Well today was a busy day." Both Jackson and James say as they look tired. "Yeah we had a lot of things to take care off since the boss was busy today with somethings." I hear a double meaning but think nothing of it. "Well I'm going to put Matt to sleep and go to sleep." I mumble out as they kiss Matt and I goodnight. "Come on Matt let's take you a shower and get you to bed." Matt gurgles and I coo at him.
I throw myself at the bed once I put some comfy clothes as soon as I was done showering. I snuggle my bear and drift off to sleep thinking of those two light grey eyes aka Alexander.