Talk

Bella's Pov.

As soon as James showed up we all headed to his office where we could talk privately. I was sitting down looking at him as he just started back. Neither of us made an attempt to talk and the rest of my brothers just stayed quiet. "Will someone just talk." "The silence is killing me." Nick exclaims as James glares at him. "I'm sorry!" We both blurt out. "I'm sorry for screaming at you I-i was just worried you are my little sister and I didn't want anything to happen to you. I love you and I would feel like I failed you mom and dad if something ever happened to you." James finishes as he looks at me.

I look at him and pull him in for a hug. "I know I'm sorry I never thought how this would affect you guys I was being selfish and not taking things into consideration. For that I'm sorry I promise I'll never do something like that again." I finish as I look at him. He hugs me and I hear Jackson let out a breath. "Thank god I thought he would blow up again." He says as he pulls me in for a hug. "Okay well I'll tell you guys everything I promise." I say looking at them.
"Well I swear first of all that he never texted me this is the first time and I'm not sure who he is but he is always popping out of know where. I don't think I know him but he has been stalking me but he never makes an attempt to talk or approach. He just watched me from a far." I didn't think nothing of it the first time but then he started to show more frequently and I started to get scared." "I didn't tell you guys because I didn't want to worry you. Even though you don't tell me I notice that you guys are really busy and you have a lot on your plate right now. I didn't want to bother you guys because I didn't want to feel like a burden." I finish telling them.
"Bella how could you ever think that we would feel that way. You are our baby sister and we love you and we promised mom and dad that we would take care of you and Matt." Nick finishes. "I promise that I would take care of you and take responsibility of what happens I'm the oldest and I'm going to take care of you no matter what. You should never feel that way we love you and you can come to us for anything."
"Now promise you will come for us for anything and if you notice something out of the ordinary please tell us we care about you. We love you baby sis now come on." James says pulling me in for a hug. "Aww we want to join too." Nick whines as we all do a group hug. "Okay okay let's break it up and you guys get out I have to talk to our baby sister about something important." James finishes. They all groan but get out.
"Okay I need you to help me ask Nadia out on a date." James says bluntly. "Finally I swear I thought it was going to take you forever!" I exclaim. "James just lightly blushes and I smile at him. "Okay well we need to come up with a plan for her to come to the house and for you to ask her out." I say as I think of a way. "Hmmm maybe I can book something at a fancy resta-." James says but I cut him off. "Are you stupid Nadia isn't into the whole fancy things she is more casual/simple type of girl. You have to make something special for her that shows her you care. She isn't like your typical girls." I finish telling him.
He nods and I smile at him knowing what to do. "I got something but today it's about us family we will spend the rest of the day together and tomorrow we will get out of your hair."
I finish telling him. "Okay thanks Bella now let's go and tell the rest what we are going to to be doing." James finishes. He opens the door and three idiots fall to the floor. "James my brothaaaa finally you grew a pair and you're going to ask her out." Nick says. "Run" is all James says and Nick stands up screaming like a little girl James going after him. I laugh as I hear a crash and shake my head. Nick you never learn I think.
Checking my phone I text back everyone and tell them I'm okay and that it was about some family issues but now they were solved. Alexander gave me an earful about to always reply and texting him so that I can assure him that I'm okay and that nothing is going on. I assured him and smiled at his worried toned. He wanted to hang out today but I told him today I was going to spend the day with my brothers. He told me it was fine but that he wanted to hang out soon. Promising that I hang up.
"Okay well we're are we going to go today I say looking at James. Hmm we can go anywhere you guys want to and then we can go out to eat to Nancy's dinner" James says as he hold his keys ushering all of us out.
Trying to think of where we will go we all start to fight as Matt stares at us. I smile shaking my head at my crazy family. But I wouldn't trade it for the world I love them they are the best. I think to myself as we all decide to go to the zoo and then to the amusement park.
The rest of the day was a blast and I could t help but think we got closer as a family. Right now I was putting Matt to sleep and I was already thinking in what to do for his party since his birthday was coming up. It was on December the 30 and I couldn't wait He was turning 2. Going to my room I head into the shower since tomorrow I have school.

Climbing on my bed I snuggle into my covers and start to fall asleep until I hear a buzz coming from my phone.
Checking it I see it's an unknown number.

Unknown:
I'll see you soon 😏 Darling

I look at the text and look out my window but can't see anything. I don't answer and think that tomorrow I'm going to tell my brothers. I'm not making the same most twice I think and with that I fall asleep.

Word Count:1147