Girl's Day

Bella's Pov.

"Hey Lilly remember Nadia?" I tell her while sitting in class. "Yeah why?" She says. "Well she said if you wanted to come with us. We are going to have a girls day plus she is going to tell me about a date she wen't on and how it didn't turn out good." I finish writing the problems that were on the board. "Yeah sounds fun at what time" she says. "Well she said that she'll pick me up at my house when school ends sh is just going to give me time to change you want to go to my house you can borrow something" I tell her. "Yup sound like a plan" she tells me. I face the board and write the last problem. "Okay so how was yesterday" Lilly says as Daniel and her sit down in the bleachers. I turn to look at them and I knowing that they mean I tell them everything. "Aww that sounds amazing that is really sweet of him" Lilly says. I nod and smile remembering yesterday. "Anyway how did tutoring go" Daniel I say looking at him. "Omg don't even get me started it went horrible." He groans. "Soo what happened" we both tell him turning to look at him. "Well...............

Daniel's Pov.

As soon as the bell rang I raised to the library to go and meet up with Jake hoping to get away from Noah. But luck wasn't on my side because I felt his arm wrap around me stopping me from going any further. "You can't get away from me that easily Daniel" he whispers as he turn me around to face him. "I hoped I did" I mumble quietly so that the doesn't hear. "Noah please don't" go I tell him looking up at him. "Come on go somewhere else i'm just going to tutor him you don't have to come please" I beg. He shakes his head and I glare at him. Pushing him away I turn the other way and start making my way to the library with Noah hot on my heels. When I head inside I make my way to were Jake is sitting and tap his shoulder. "Hey Dan-." He stops as he sees the giant towering behind me. "Sorry i'm late again and Noah is going to be joining us but don't worry he will not be talking." I tell him. He nods and I take a seat next to him getting out my books. Noah sits beside me as he stares at us. "Okay well lets start were we left on okay" I say. He nods and he starts telling me were he was getting stuck or what he still doesn't understand. Noah pulled my chair closer to him while Jake was working on one of the problems. I turn to glare at him and move my chair where it was. He glares at me and moves it back. "Stop it" I whisper harshly. "You are to close to him" he simply says. "Daniel i'm finished" Jake says.

I check it and tell him were he messed up. "Okay you did the first two steps right just remember that you have to subtract this before you go to divide it" I tell him showing him how to do it right. "Dumb ass" I hear Noah whisper. Jake hears and glares at Noah whose glaring at him. I smile at Jake and turn to glare at Noah. He smiles innocently at me and I turn to look at Jake. "Anyway let's get started with the next problem" I say.

Throughout the whole session Noah kept throwing rude comments and saying stupid things. Jake was starting to get mad as he kept clenching his fist and I sigh as Noah says something else. "come on dued that's so easy!!!" "Shut up" I tell him and he pouts but sits down glaring at Jake. I rub my temples and turn to look at Jake. "Look how about we stop here and i'll try to think of something else you can work on so that you can get the material" I tell him. "Okay thanks Daniel" Jake says as he packs his things and leaves but not before glaring at a smug looking Noah.

I grab my things and storm out of the library. Noah stands up as he follows me out of the library. "Noah what was that about" I yell turning to look at him. "Why were you being such an asshole!!! That was so rude!! He probably doesn't want me to tutor him again!! I mean you were acting like a complete ass!!" I yell at Noah my chest heaving up and down. Trying to show him that I was mad as I could tell my face was red but instead of scaring him or intimidate him he cooes at me he FUCKING COOES!!! "You look so cute" he tells me pulling me closer to him by my waist. "Noah are you even listening to me!!!" I huff out glaring at me. "Why were you being like that to Jake he didn't do anything to you plus if you didn't like being there you could've left" I tell him trying to get out of his hold. He doesn't let go as he pulls me even closer. "Because I don't like him and you were giving him all your attention you forgot that I was even their" he tells me looking down at me. "Noah how could I have forgotten you were their if you were throwing mean comments since we got there" I tell him. He pouts and I can't help but think he looks adorable. "Okay fine i'll apologize to him and I know how you can get him to understand the problems you were giving him" Noah says. I nod and smile at him. "See that wasn't so bad and really you'll help me" I tell him. "Yeah I will" he mumbles.