Surprise

Bella's POV.

"Ella baby are you listening to me?" Alexander says snapping his fingers in front of my face. I snap out of la la land and blink looking at him. "Babe you have to focus" Alex tells me and I nod and start doing my work out routine. "Yeah sorry just have a lot on my mine but don't worry I'll stay focused promise." I say and start punching the punching bag. I don't know why but out of nowhere Alexander started to teach me how to fight and I had asked him why but he would never answer me and change the subject so I gave up and just went with it. "Yes your doing good now remember fast moves and move with your feet your petite figure gives you an advantage always remember that." Alexander says and I nod
"Okay well now let's work on something else." Alexander says and I nod and turn to face him. "Okay attack me." Is all he says and I look at him unsurely. "Come on." He says and I shrug my shoulder and shoot my arm for a punch.
I gasp is surprise when he grabs us and twists my body so that my back is pressed to his front. I struggle but he has a death grip on my body. "Okay relax now what you do in this type of situation is you first of all have to relax so that your captor thinks he has you and then you are going to kick your leg back and hit him where the sun don't shine." Alexander says. "Okay" is all I say and I spend the rest of my morning working on my fighting.
Getting out of the gym I was glad to finally be finished my muscles were killing me and I was pretty sure that I was going to be real sore tomorrow. I had changed and was waiting for Alexander to come out.
👇👇👇👇

"You did good" Alex says and I smile and get in his black lambo

"You did good" Alex says and I smile and get in his black lambo. "Yeah but I'm really tired and I'm super hungry can we go to in and out and get something." I tell him as I tie my hair in a pony tail. "Yeah I'm hungry to so let's order something and we can head back to my house sound good." Alexander says and I nod closing my eyes. I put some music and I look out the window noticing the beautiful scenery. "Hi welcome to in and out what would you like." I hear and I wait for Alexander to order. "Yes I would like combo number one and two both with out any onions and coke for both." Alexander says. "Okay that will be $42.34 please make your way to the window." The guys says and Alexander rolls his window and makes his way to the window. "Okay so combo number one and two no on-" I tune out the guy and drift off into space. Alexander pays and I don't even try to pay since I know that he is stubborn and won't/doesn't like it when I try to pay for my stuff.
We wait for the order and they give it to him and we leave and start making our way to his house/mansion. "Ella babe we're here." Alexander says and I nod snapping out of la la land. "Hey are you sure your fine you've been zoning out a lot." Alexander says. "Yeah I'm fine just thinking about my family that's coming here for Matt's birthday." I tell him. He stays quiet and I find him looking at me. "Ella I'm sure everything will be alright stop worrying about it now come on let's head inside." Alexander says and I nod and get out the car and we make our way into his house. "Now we're probably the only ones here since Alec went out and Noah is probably out with dan-." Alexander says but stops. What we didn't know is that Noah and Daniel were right their and what I saw in front of me made my eyes bulge out.
"What the fuck!" Alexander says as he covers my eyes shielding me from what was going on and I can't help but blush at what I just saw. "Hey you didn't tell me you were coming home this early." Noah says and he sounds so calm as if what my poor innocent virgin eyes saw was normal. "Please cover up and don't ever do that again you have a room for a reason Noah." Alexander growls and I bring my hand up and take his hand off my face and look at a blushing Daniel. "Sorry but my little baby wanted to watch something and he wasn't giving me attention so I had to grab his attention and this seemed to work." Noah says and shrugs as he kisses Daniel on the cheek. "Omg I'm so sorry you guys had to see that it's just s-s-sometimes I-I-I can't." Daniel stutters our trying to form the right words and Noah snickers at that which gets him an angry shove from Daniel. "Sorry" Noah cheekily says. "You guys are going to burn that couch or throw acid to wash what you guys were doing." Alexander says and Noah nods and grabs Daniels hand and pulls him away from us. "Come on sweetheart let's continue this upstairs." Noah says and Daniel mutters a bye blushing the whole way while Alexander shakes his head at them.
"I can't believe they were hav-" Okay Ella don't repeat what just happened you shouldn't have even seen that." Alexander says as he shudders and I nod. "Now come on let's go to my room and you can go ahead and take a shower in my room." Alexander says as we make our way to his room. "Omg yes just like that." I hear Noah moan out and I stare at his door in horror. "Noah quit your shit!" Alexander says as he bangs on his door and I hear Noah laughing from behind the door as he pops his head and sends me a wink making me flush red. "Come on let's go and hurry up so we can eat." Alexander says and leaves the room. Trying to cool my flushed cheeks I grab a towel and go to my drawer that's in his room since I have some of my clothes here.
Yes I had some of my stuff here as I stay over quite a bit. Going inside I start the shower and I feel my muscles instantly relax once the cold water touches my body soothing it from the pain. Throwing something on I brush my hair and leave it like that so that it can air dry.
👇👇👇👇👇👇

I make my way downstairs and see Alexander in nothing but some sweats that are hanging dangerously low and I can see his built body as he has no shirt

I make my way downstairs and see Alexander in nothing but some sweats that are hanging dangerously low and I can see his built body as he has no shirt. "You might want to wipe that drool." 🤤 Alexander teases and I blush and make my way to him. I grab my food and hop on the kitchen table. I start to eat my food as I look around and Alexander sits in the stool and starts to eat. "Are you going back to your house or are you staying over." Alexander questions and I stop chewing and swallow. "I'm going to stay over and tomorrow we'll go to my house since it's going to be Matt's birthday and I want to spend time with him as we prepare for my family to come over and for his birthday party." I tell him and sip on my drink.
"Hmm Okay well once we finish we can go and watch a movie or we can play some games in the game room." Alexander suggests and I nod. I throw my trash away and Alexander pulls me to him and nuzzles his face onto my neck and I smile. I feel his cold lips as he lands butterfly kisses all over my neck and I giggle and he doesn't stop. "Alex stop Noah and Daniel are here." I tell him but don't try to push him away. "Pretty sure they are busy doing their own thing." Alexander mutters as he turns me around and kisses me on the lips. I kiss back and I don't know what came over me but I bit his lip. He lets out a groan and pulls my body flush to his. I got so lost and into the kiss that I didn't hear the descending footsteps. "Well well we'll what do we have here....." a voice chuckles out and I gasp pulling away from Alexander and blushing once again. I try to catch my breath and I turn to see Noah with his hair all over the place and he is shirtless. "Stai zitto. Almeno non siamo quasi scoperti a scopare sul divano." (Shut the fuck up. At least we weren't almost caught fucking on the couch.) Alexander says and Noah shrugs and grabs some food before mock saluting us and sauntering off. "Nice hickey by the way!" Noah shouts and I gasp and bring my hand to my neck and turn to glare at Alexander. "Alex!!!!!" I scream out in frustration and glare at him. He smiles and I sigh huffing out.

Word Count:1561