Ball Night 🌙🌙

Bella's POV.

It was the day of the ball and I was excited. The dress I had picked out was honestly really nice and I'm pretty sure that Alexander was going to like it. The girls all picked a similar dress but all different colors. "Hey guys it's 7:14 pm we should start getting ready if we want to be their on time. "Hmmm I'm really comfortable." Kacy says as Jackson wraps his arm around her. "Well to bad we need to get ready so chop chop girls." Groaning we all stand up. "I'll miss you." Alexander says as he pecks my lips. Before I can say anything I'm being pulled away by Lilly.
"Okay so this is how it's going to go the ball starts at 9:30 pm so we are all going to take a shower, blow dry our hair, get our dresses, heels,make up and anything else ready. "So come on one by one start grabbing your things and don't forget to shave." Lilly says as she starts moving around connecting things and setting all the makeup. "I'll go first and then someone else follows. I say grabbing a towel and my undergarments.
Humming a tune in the bathroom while I rinse I jump when I hear banging on the door. "Hurry up missy your not the only one!" Lilly screams and I sigh. "Okay okay I'm coming!" I yell back. Grabbing my towel I get out and dry myself putting my undergarments I wrap the towel and Kacy goes inside.
"Okay now blow dry your hair and get ready I'm going to do your make up but be careful with the dress I don't want it to get dirty." Lilly says as she looks at me. Nodding I sigh as I look at my room it looks like a tornado hit it and it didn't survive.

"Okay so your going to have a bun and you to with some curls and your hair is going to be curled and yours is going to be straighten. Now make up nothing to bug and lipstick pink red bright red and any other color that suits your dress. Now come on ladies hustle." Lilly says and we all mock solute her.
Bella's dress and hair is in a elegant bun with some loose strands.

Nadia's dress and hair in curls

Daisy's dress and straighten