Chill 🥶

Bella's POV.

"What the fuck...." I hear as I feel movement to my left. "You guys are being a bunch of crEEps they are still asleep so gEt OuT OF HeRE." I hear and then everything goes quiet. "Fucking..... finally." A deep husky voice mutters and I shift opening my eyes. "Buongiorno Amore." (Good morning love) Rubbing my eyes to try and get rid of the sleep I smile lethargically at Alexander. "Morning" I whisper and I feel him peck my forehead. Throwing the cover off me I shiver as the cold nips at my skin. Stretching I head to my bathroom and start brushing my teeth. I see the foam in my mouth and can't help but think how people in the movies don't get foam in their mouths when brushing their teeth.
My thoughts get interrupted as I feel warm radiating from my left. Smiling at Alexander I rinse my mouth and start washing my face. I move a little bit so that Alexander has space and once I'm done I pat my face dry and exit out. "Hey girly just came to tell you that we are going out to eat breakfast." Lilly say as she pops her head. Nodding I go out and try to pick something to wear hearing the shower I take that as my cue to change. Since I showered last night all I'm going to do is change and take my braids off so my hair can be left curly. Taking off my pj bottoms I shimmy into the jean skirt. Taking my shirt off I slip on my Gucci shirt and head into my closet to get some shoes. I get some socks and slip my shoes. Fixing my hair I start to do some simple makeup and fail to notice the bathroom door opening. I turn around to grab my bag and stop when I see Alexander in nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist. All I can think is Have Mercy! (Hehehe full house) "O-o-oh god." I say as I blush bright red. I mean could you blame me with a body like his. Ooo lala. Shaking my head I see him smirk. Huffing I walk around him and grab my bag and phone. "Where going out to eat so I'm going to go downstairs and wait for you." I tell him as I peck his lips. Pulling away he nods and I turn around and walk out of my room.
"Hey Bella come help me on what to wear!" Alexa shouts as I walk past Nicks room. "Okay I'm coming." I tell her and I hear her sigh in relief. "Okay get out mister I'm going to change." Alexa says and Nick whines and I let out a giggle as I see him getting out with a pouty look. "Okay girl choose something but I'm limited since I don't have all of my clothes with me." "Hmmm well put on these skinny jeans and this shirt." I tell her as I pick some shoes and she smiles at me gratefully. "Okay well I'll meet you downstairs." Alexa says as I head out of the room. "But baby........" I hear Noah whine and I roll my eyes knowing he is probably complaining about something dumb. "No now stop." I hear Daniel scold back and I shake my head smiling at them. "Okay well we are waiting for Alexander, Alexa and Jackson." James says as he looks at me when he hears my footsteps.
"I like your outfit girl!" Lilly squeals and I smile at her. "Morning everybody." I say as I smile at them all. "Morning" "good morning" "morning sis" I hear everyone reply. I feel an arm snake around my waist and pull me towards a familiar hard chest. Alexander immediately nuzzles his face into my neck and I lean back relaxing. "Well come on we're do you guys want to go?" James says as he hold Nadia's hand. Matt has wrapped his little hand around Nadia's finger and I smile at that. "Hmm we can go to McDonald's or iHop or this really nice place in Beverly Hills I think it's called Chaumont." Kacy says as she looks at us.

Two of the dishes at Chaumont and how it looks like