Questions.... Questions.... and more Questions

Bella's Pov.

"Wait you mean to tell me that you have never ever watch the Note Book!" Lilly screams at me as we are sitting in the couch. "Well I never thought to see it since it looks kind of boring." I quietly say as I rock Matt back and fort trying to get him to fall asleep. Lilly looks at me as if I just killed her cat. "Bella the Note Book is such a good romance movie!" Lilly says as she glares at the guys who are silently laughing at her. Well once we changed we planned to watch a movie and the guys decided to join. Well except Ricky as he was tired and decided to go to sleep.

"Well Bella we are going to bed because we have work tomorrow. Jackson says as he James and Nick get up. Oh and I forgot to tell you your car arrived today and your bike will be here by the time you come home Jackson says as he kisses me good night. Yeah so i'm not going to be driving you and Ricky anymore says Nick as he ruffles my hair. Well night guys I love you I say as I smile up at them. "

Once my brothers leave Lilly turns to Alec and Noah "well what would you guys like to watch since we can't decide" I finish for Lilly. "Well we can watch a scary movie or we can watch some shows" Noah says as he looks through the t.v. "Well while you guys decide i'm going to go put Matt to sleep." I say as I stand up with Matt. He looks up at me and starts talking gibberish. I peck his nose as I make my way up stairs to his room.

As I go in I make my way to his crib and put him in, but he starts to cry. I pick him up again and he stops. I start to rock him back and fort but it doesn't work. Matt come on please go to bed I say as he won't fall asleep. I stare at him as he stares at me and I start singing a song that my mom used to sing to my brothers and me.

Hush, little, baby don't say a word , Mama's gonna buy you a mockingbird ,

And if that mockingbird don't sing , Mama's going to buy you a diamond ring,

And if that diamond ring turns brass, Mama's going to buy you a looking glass.

By the time I looked down Matt was soundly asleep. "That always worked" I mumble to myself. As I put Matt down and tuck him in I slowly turn around and turn on his night light. As I look up I slightly freeze and look to see Alexander looking at me. "Hi what are you doing here" I say as I look up at him. "I didn't know you can sing. You sounded beautiful Bella Alexander says as He takes a few steps closer to me. Well I really don't like singing in front of people I just sing to my brothers I softly as I take a step back when I see he is getting closer. Well I think you sound great and you should more often Alexander says. I blush and smile up at him. Thanks Alex I say as he smiles down at me."

"Well we should go I don't want to wake up Matt." I say as I look at him. He nods and kisses my forehead. One question that I keep asking myself is if I like Alexander as more than a friend and if he liked me as more than a friend? What if he thinks of me as a little sister? Or worse he doesn't like me at all? I think to myself as we make are way down stairs and I see that the guys have chose Truth or Dare. I see Lilly sprawled on the floor with blankets and pillows surrounding her. Noah is on the couch laying down while Alec is on the floor trying to get close to Lilly. "Hey Lilly do you want to get some snacks" I say as Alex makes his way to the other side of the couch that isn't occupied. "Yeah sure" Lilly says as she stands up. "Well you can do the popcorn and i'll get some drinks and some candy" I say as I get the stuff. Once the popcorn is done we put it in a bowl and we carry the stuff to the living room we set it down and I grab some popcorn and candy and make my way towards were Alex sits. He makes room for me and puts the blanket over us.

I snuggle closer to him to get warm and eat some of the popcorn. Once a while I would get some popcorn and feed it to Alex. So far the movie was good,(spoilers) but I covered my eyes when they crushed Lucy Hales hand with a hammer. Alex just hugged me tighter to him. Once the movie was done Alec and Lilly were seeping soundly together and Noah was sleeping with his mouth opened. I giggled at that and Alexander chuckled as he saw Noah. I let out a yawn and Alex looked at me. "Come on go to sleep it's really late" he said. I nod and put the popcorn and candy that I didn't finish on the table.

"Good night Alex" I sleepily said as I snuggle closer to him. "Buona Notte Mi Amore." ( Good Night My love) I heard Alex say but I was already half asleep.

Word Count: 901