Well........... Fluck

Bella's POV.

Why men great 'til they gotta be great?
Woo

Humming as I wash my hair I can't help but start to sing.

I just took a DNA test, turns out I'm 100% that bitch
Even when I'm crying crazy
Yeah, I got boy problems, that's the human in me
Bling bling, then I solve 'em, that's the goddess in me.

Grabbing the shampoo bottle I "dance" and start belting out the lyrics.

You coulda had a bad bitch, non-committal
Help you with your career just a little
You're 'posed to hold me down, but you're holding me back

From the sound of it it's looks like I'm having a concert in here but I can't help it. I love this song. Lost in my own world I start to hum. Not having a care in the world. "BIATCH HuRrY uP!" Lilly screams and I hold onto the shower curtain as I almost slip. Damm she scared me. "LIllY yoU ScaReD me!" I scream back as I turn off the shower reaching to grab a towel to dry myself.
"Well then hurry up hoe we have somewhere to be!" She says and I hear her footsteps fading as she walks away. "By the way I left and outfit in your bed so go change and meet me downstairs!" She says and I nod forgetting that she can't see me. "Okay!" I shout and wrap the towel around me.
When I woke up Alexander wasn't there and I saw that he had left a note saying that he had something/somewhere important to be at. I thought back to the call he got yesterday but tried not to think much about it. Also I hadn't gotten any more weird texts after I told my brother and Alexander about it. I thought that they might've gotten caught or something since it's been a while. Going out of the bathroom I make my way to my drawer and grab a fresh pair of underwear and a new bra. Putting it on I wrap the towel around my hair and make my way to my bed. Nodding in approval at what Lilly has chosen.

Bella's 👇👇👇👇

Getting my Air Force Nike shoes i put them on and brush my hair

Getting my Air Force Nike shoes i put them on and brush my hair. Putting on a bit of make up I just add lip gloss and start to blow dry my hair. Once I'm done I grab my phone and wallet. "Damm girl you look hot." I hear Lilly drawl out and I shake my head at her smiling. "You guys don't look so bad yourself." I say teasingly as I go to the kitchen and grab a granola bar.

Lilly's👇👇👇