Family issues

Bella's POV.

"Don't wake her up let her sleep." I hear a voice say as I shift in my sleep. "Yeah let her sleep we should just wait for her to wake up and tell her about the fam-". "Is the last thing I hear before I'm completely surrounded by darkness.

Lately been on that fuck a nigga shit (fuck a nigga shit)
Take a nigga bitch and then I pass her to the clique (grra, pow, pow, pow)
I say, see me, I don't got no time for no bitch (time for no bitch)
I just get 'em for the bros, I'm just worried 'bout them chips
I'ma shot call, lil' nigga, I'ma stay wild (huh, huh)
Hot nigga, I belong in a dog pound ('long in a dog pound)
Shot call, lil' nigga, I'ma stay wild (bitch)
Hot nigga, I belong in a dog pound (grra, pow, pow, pow)
Fuck a bitch and then I put it in a bitch throat (bitch throat)
Never give a bitch yo' phone, that's a no no (hell nah)

I stir as I hear loud music playing and I can't help but groan. I start to fall asleep when I hear it louder this time.

Bitch I'm a P (what), bitch I'm a G (huh)
Took that lil' bitch now that bitch off the leash (ayy, ayy, ayy, gang)
Lately been on that fuck a nigga shit (fuck a nigga shit)
Take a nigga bitch and then I pass her to the clique (to the clique nigga)
I say, see me, I don't got no time for no bitch (time for no bitch)
I just get 'em for the bros, I'm just worried 'bout them chips
I'ma shot call, lil' nigga, I'ma stay wild (huh, huh)
Hot nigga, I belong in a dog pound (dog pound)
Shot call, lil' nigga, I'ma stay wild (huh)
Hot nigga, I belong in a dog pound (grra, pow, pow, pow)

"NICK TURN THAT SHIT DOWN!!!!!!!" I hear and I scowl as I finally wake up. "I swear they can't let me sleep... if it's not to go to school... breakfast..... it has to be Nick" I mutter. Standing up I slip on my slippers and grab a towel as I'm going to take a shower. Before I hop in I start with brushing my teeth and once I'm done I wash my face. "EYyyy EyYy!!!!! BiTCh I'm a P biThC I'm a G!" I hear Nick sing or try to sing out. I hear them start complaining and I tune them out as I want to take a shower in peace but...... peace in this house..... Hell Nahhh.
As I rinse my body my mind wanders off and I catch myself looking into space as I think of my parents. "Hmmmmm" I sigh as I try not to bawl my eyes out. When my parents passed away everything was thrust into James as he was the oldest and I feel bad since he should be out their living his life having fun but no instead he is here taking care of us and making sure we have a good life. Jackson and Nick too since they are also helping James and poor Matt he didn't get to spend time with mom and dad since they passed away.
Shaking my head I turn the shower off and get out. Wrapping the towel around my body I get out and make my way to the drawers to get some undergarments. I slip my undies and bra and I wrap the towel around my head. Walking around my room in my undergarments as I make my way to my closet I shrug it off since I'm comfortable here in my room plus it's just me. "Hmmm what should I wear........" I say out loud and shake my head and go back to my drawers and grab a hoodie and leggings.
👇👇👇👇👇

 Smiling as I'm comfy I go to my vanity and take the towel off my head and start brushing my hair

Smiling as I'm comfy I go to my vanity and take the towel off my head and start brushing my hair. I do a random hairstyle and grab my phone and head downstairs. I check the time and see it's about to be 12 in the afternoon. Wow how long did I sleep. I think as I go inside the kitchen we're all of my brothers are eating something. "Hi guys." I say as I smile at them and grab a bowl and set it on the counter. Taking the milk and cereal I pour my cereal first and then my milk. Whoever does it the other way is crazy and needs to go to a mental institution 🤷‍♀️ just saying. "Hey sis good afternoon you slept long." Jackson says as he looks at me.
"Yeah I know and I would've slept longer if it wasn't for Nick." I answer back and glare at a sheepishly looking Nick. Rolling my eyes at him I grab a spoonful of cereal and start to eat it. "Hey baby sis you know how it's going to be Matt's birthday...." James trails off and I nod chewing my cereal. "Well uncle Robert and aunt Nereyda as well as some other of our family are coming here to California because they know it's Matt's birthday and they want to see us since the whole you know...." James says as he waves his hand around and I swallow my cereal.
"Why now" is all I can think of to say. "They didn't bother to try and contact us when mom and dad passed away they didn't bother to help or try to see if we were okay." I say as I stare at James and he nods understandably. "I know but Matt doesn't really have any other family besides us and I understand where they are coming from since Aunt Nereyda lost a sister that day and Uncle Michel also lost a sister and so did Uncle Martin he lost a brother. I'm not trying to justify what they did but they were really close and they knew mum and dad way longer then we have. Yes we are their kids and it hurts us too and they shouldn't have done that but come on sis do it for Matt." James finishes as he stares at me. "Okay fine but don't expect me to be fake with them I'm going to be civil and I'm doing this for Matt I shouldn't be selfish since this is the only family we have." I say and they smile at me and I continue to eat my cereal.

Word Count:1090