Shut your trap 😶😤

Bella's Pov.

As soon as the alarm went off I couldn't help but groan out. I could already hear Nick's annoying voice coming up the stairs. I mentally counted and waited for the door to slam open 1....2.... and thr-. Right on time my door slams open. "Rise and shine baby sis come on you have to go and make breakfast i'm hungry and oh let's not forget about school." Nick's voice flows into my room and I glare at him still feeling sleepy. "Nick shut your trap school doesn't start till 8:45am and it's barely 7:00am let me sleep some more" I groan. "No can do we have work to do and you need to get ready and make breakfast since we will probably burn the house down." Nick casually says. "Okay okay fine i'll be down in a second." I tell him as he smiles and skips his way put of my room. I swear there is something wrong with that kid. Getting up I start thinking abut today.

I started to head upstairs and get ready around 7:45am and by now the house was quiet. Nadia was going to arrive anytime now and I was changing.

I curled my hair and did two little braids then tied them

I curled my hair and did two little braids then tied them. Putting on some perfume and cream I grabbed my things and headed downstairs. The doorbell rang and I new it was already Nadia. "Good morning Nadia." I tell her hugging her. "Morning." She says smiling at me. "So is Matt still asleep." She says coming in. "Yeah." I tell her. We sit down and start talking to kill time. "Ricky lets go!" I yell. "Bye Nadia." We both tell her heading outside.

Once we got to school we separated and went with our friends. "Hi girly how are you." Lilly says coming out of know where. "Holy carp!! Lilly you scared me." I tell her holding a hand to my heart. She smiles at me and hugs me. We make our way to my locker and see Daniel waiting for us. Lilly smirks and goes behind him whispering a Boo! Daniel jumps and stumbles back falling on his butt. "Omg that has hilarious!!" Lilly laughs as she helps him stand up. "What the hell Lilly you scared me." Daniel says as he glares at her. Lilly shrugs her shoulders and smiles at him. "Anyway I was so tired yesterday that as soon as I got home I was out." Daniel and Lilly say. "Same I fell asleep as soon as I was finish." "Anyways want to go turn in the work we finished yesterday since I don't want to carry theses all day." I tell them grabbing all of the work. They both nod and we go to turn in everything.

When school was done I went home and said bye to everyone. When I got home Nadia was not inside so I thought her and Matt left somewhere until I hear giggles coming from outside. I take a peek and see them out int the pool. Matt is splashing water on Nadia and I smile seeing them. Running up stairs I change into a bikini.

 Running up stairs I change into a bikini

I smile and Matt squeals when he sees me. "Hi mind if I join you guys." I say sitting on the edge of the pool. Nadia smiles as she swims towards me while pulling Matt on the floaty. "So how was school catch up with everything." She tells me as she smiles at Matt. "Yeah I did and i'm so glad I turned in everything I don't want to fell this is my last year and I don't want to re peat it." I tell her kicking my feet int he water. "Well just relax and come play with Matt and I." Smiling I get in the water with them and start playing around. Nadia has a bikini similar to mine but in a different color.

I don't know how long we stayed their but I was having so much fun

I don't know how long we stayed their but I was having so much fun. I sat on the edge of the pool watching Matt and Nadia play. Closing my eyes I start to feel as if i'm being watched. Opening my eyes I start to look around and see someone hiding on the bushes staring back at me. Thinking that he was going to turn around because I caught him he does the complete opposite. He tilts his head and smiles creepily at me. Scaring me as he continues to look at me. I try to see if I know him and gasp when I realize he is the guy that I saw on the beach. I blink and he is gone. Standing up I look around trying to see if I can find him anywhere. "Hey Bella whats wrong you spaced out on me." Nadia tells me.

Not wanting to scare her or worry her I smile. "Nothing thought I saw a squirrel or something." I tell her smiling reassuringly. "Okay well let's head inside it is starting to get dark." She says picking up Matt. We start heading inside and I turn to the spot were the guy was and shiver in fear.

Word Count:919