Just about McFucking had it

Bella's POV.

Getting up early wasn't something I was planning to do but Mother Nature hit and I was in pain. My stomach hurt and I swear it hurt to go to the bathroom. I was groaning and Nick had asked if I was okay. "Yo sis you good it looks like that shit won't come out." He finishes as he laughs at his own joke. "Nick shut up please." I groan. I was in bed curled up into a ball with blankets surrounding me I couldn't help but snuggle with my big bear that I had since I was in a mood to cuddle. I hated that my period came today and that so I was on vacation.
Reaching for my phone I called Alexander.
"Hey baby why are you calling this early?" Alexander questions. Groaning I feel him start to get worried.
"Babe... Ella are you okay why are you groaning. Alexander says as I hear shuffling. "I'm okay but can you please come over." I whisper "Also can you make a stop on the way and bring some chocolate. I say because I'm craving chocolate. "Okay I'm on my way." I hear him say.
10 minutes later I hear my bedroom open. Peaking my head from the mountains of blankets I see Alexander looking as handsome as ever. "Baby." He says as he makes his way towards me. I open the blanket and he pulls my body towards him and I immediately snuggle up to him. "I'm sorry if I bothered you." I whisper as a pout makes its way into my lips. "That's fine baby I'm glad you called me." Alexander whispers as he kisses my pouty lips. "Here I brought you chocolate and I didn't really know which one you liked so I brought you different ones." He says as he dumps two bags and I smile. "Aww thank you." I exclaim as I peck his lips. "Want to watch a movie with me." I say as I turn on the t.v.
I open the Ferraro Rocher candy and start eating it. "This is my favorite type of chocolate." I tell him as I moan out. This is really good I think as I continue to eat it. I feel a kiss on my shoulder and I smile leaning in to him.
"You don't know how much I hate that my ladies day decided to come today." "I swear Nick was being an ass and that wasn't helping." I finish as I devour the chocolate. "Ohh I brought some pain killers just incase you couldn't handle the pain." Alexander says reaching over and grabbing some pain killers. "Your the best boyfriend." I tell him as I peck his cheek. He smiles down at me and pulls me closer to him.
"Bella baby sis are you feeling better it doesn't hurt to take a shit anymore!" Nick yells as he slams my door open. "Nick shit the fuck up." Alexander says as he glares at Nick who pouts but turns to leave. "McStupid" Alexander says and I giggle. "Hey I heard that!" Nick shouts as we hear his childish stomps. "I pray for the girl that becomes his girlfriend." Alexander says and I laugh lightly hitting his chest. "Hey don't be mean." I say
"He's still my brother." I tell him. "Hey Alex can you let go I need to pee." I tell him. I feel his arms loosen and I jump out of bed and rush to the restroom. Washing my hands I make my way to the bed and see Alexander watching the movie. He looks at me and opens his arms. I make myself comfortable and lay with him. Sighing in content I feel myself relax. Sometime during the movie I fell asleep.
I feel kisses being peppered all over my face until the person trails them down and I groan and feel myself stir as they kiss a certain spot on my neck. Opening my eyes I see Alexander looking down at me. "What time is it?" I croak out and mentally cringe at how croaky my voice sounds. "It's 11:15 pm" Alexander says as he goes back to kissing my neck. I run my hands through his hair and we stay like this for a while as he nuzzles his head in my neck and I feel him smell me? "Alex sometimes I think your a werewolf." I say jokingly. I feel him freeze and tense as he pulls back. "How did you figure it out." "I was going to tell you that when I thought you were ready." He says as he looks at me all serious. I look at him and freeze. "A-a-re y-y-you What?" I say completely confuse. "Don't worry baby will get through this together but don't tell anyone else." Alexander says. I sat still and try to process everything. I hear his laugh fill my ears and look at him to see him laughing at me.
"You jerk!" I scream as I push at his chest trying to get away from him. "I'm sorry Ella but your reaction was priceless." He says laughing. I pout and shove him away but since he is basically a boulder he doesn't move and inch. "I'm sorry." He says and tried to kiss me but I move my face away from his. "No no kisses for you ." I say still angry at him for lying to me. I move away form him and try to get out of the bed but I'm pulled back. "I'm sorry." Alex says as he pecks my nose making me scrunch my nose. He liters kisses all over my face until I budge and laugh. He pecks my lips and when he is about to pull away I grab his face in my tiny hands and pulled him back to me kissing him. I pull away and he smiles at me. "Your going to be the death of me." He says as he goes back to kissing me.
That night I made something to eat since I was hungry and then we went back to my room and continued to watch a movie. We fell asleep around 2:30 am and I couldn't be happier.