Chapter 4

Bella's Pov.

"Hey I was thinking of going to Carters party this Sunday and before you say that you can't go I am already telling you that you can tell your brothers that you will be spending the night at my house so that they don't get worried." Lilly says as we eat our food. We are here in the mall shopping when Lill's decided that it was time to go to my first high school party. "I don't know I never really lie to my brothers" I say. "Come one please" Lilly says as she pouts. I sigh but nod. "Yayyy!!!!!!!!!"

"Okay lets go we need to go to your house to prepare some clothes for Sunday." Lilly says.I blush as I see what's inside the Victoria secret bag. Lilly had to drag me and force me into most of the things I bought. As we were making our way out of the shop I got distracted by the things I saw in the windows from the shop. "So I was thinking that we should go to the movies next week on Friday what do you say." Lilly says as I just nod. "Okay we ca-" my sentence get cut of as I bump into a hard wall. I start to fall and I brace myself until I fell two large hands wrap around my waist. I slowly blink and look up to see two light grey eyes staring at me deeply. I blush and stutter out a "thank you." I look at Lilly and see that she looks like she is about to faint. I look up for a second and see Alexander with his two friends and I see that they are staring at me with curiosity. "H-hi" I stutter and I see Alexander's eyes soften as he looks at me.

Lilly clears her throat and I look at her. "This is my friend Lilly" I say as Lilly waves at them. Alexander nods but doesn't take his eyes away from me. I blush and i'm about to say something until he interrupts me. "So looks like you girls had fun" he smirks as he looks at the Victoria secret bags. I blush and Lilly suddenly speaks. "Yeah well I was I had to force Bella into the shop and force her into the clothes she has." Lilly says as I blush. Alexander looks at me and I suddenly turn to his other friends "Hi i'm Bella" I say as I smile. I can feel my dimples show. One of them smiles and is about to say something until he gets pushed by the other guy.

"OMG you are so cute you have an accent and you have dimples" he says in a rush as he squishes my cheeks. I feel my cheeks turn red and I try to say something but I can't. He is suddenly pushed off and I feel myself blush as I am pulled to Alexander's arms. "Hey Alec back off leave her alone." He grumbles out as Alec pouts. I squirm around Alexander's arms and try to get to Alec as I felt bad. I finally get away from Alexander and rush to Alec's side. "I-its o-ok" I stutter out as I smile at him and hug him. He smiles and sticks his tongue out at Alexander. Alexander scowls and he grumbles something under his breath.

I see Lilly chatting with the other guy and smile. I hear my phone ring and jump in shock. I look at the caller and smile as I see Nick's crazy photo in the contacts. "Hello" I say and I brace myself for his dramatic self. "WERE ARE YOU I HAVE BEEN WORRIED SICK MISSY!!!!" I pull the phone away from my ear and smile nervously while everyone stares at me. I blush and speak softly to Nick. "I'm fine and we are heading home already." I mumble out. Alexander smiles softly as he looks at me. "Okay okay get home now or Ricky is going to come and drag you and Lilly." I blush and nod then realized he can't see me.

I see Alexander chuckle as Alec ruffles my hair. "Okay we are on our way." "Okay bye" Nick sing and hangs up. "Okay we need to go Lilly because my brothers are getting worried| I say as I turn to look at her. She nods and I turn to the guys. "Well it was nice meeting you maybe will see each other at the party " and before they can respond i'm being drag away by Lilly.

AT HOME:

"Well guys i'm going to head out to bed good night oh and I almost forgot i'm staying at Lilly's house Saturday night." I say as to my brother and before they reply and i'm already headed to bed.

I close my eyes thinking about Alexander but then I blush and drift off to sleep.

Lilly