Out

Bella's POV.

"Hey does this look okay." I hear Lilly say as I feed some smash fruit to Matt. "Yeah it looks good and why are you over thinking it were just going to go out for a picnic." I say as I stare at my computer screen. "Well I want to look good." Lilly responds in a duhh tone. "Mmmm" I hear Matt and I turn around and start feeding him some more. "You like it baby" I coo at Matt and he giggles. "Okay well thanks for the help I'll see you around 2:30 pm." Lilly answers and she hangs up the video chat before I can respond.
"I swear Matt she is a handful." I mutter and feed him more fruit. "Hey are you excited for your birthday it's coming." I tell him and I can help but kiss his chubby cheeks.
"Yeah we'll come on let's get you cleaned up and we'll watch something." I say as I clean his face an pick him up. It was 11:48 am and we had agreed to go to a meadow that was closed by and have a picnic 🧺. I needed to start cooking something's as we had all agreed that we were going to bring something.
"Well let's take you a shower so you can help me make some yum yum treats." I finish as I turn on the shower. Looking at Matt as I start showering him I can't help but smile as I see he is growing up so big. He is about to turn 2. "Hmmm much better." I tell him as I rinse out the shampoo from his hair.
"We'll come on let's change you into some pjs so we can cook." I whisper as I start to dry him. "Well let's put you some clothes and get you downstairs okay ." I tell him and start to put him in to something comfortable. "Okay well you sit here and I'll start baking/cooking okay." I say as I set him down and give him some Cheerios and juice. Putting my hair up I wash my hands and tie the apron around my waist.
"Okay let's get started." I mutter to myself.

Getting out of the bathroom I put some undergarments and throw on something nice. I brush my hair and braid it and put it into a pony tail.

Bella's outfit Without the cardigan 👇👇👇

"Guys hurry up we were supposed to be their 10 minutes ago!" "Alexander is already calling me so come on let's go!" I yell as I grab Matt's hand and grab the basket containing the food

"Guys hurry up we were supposed to be their 10 minutes ago!" "Alexander is already calling me so come on let's go!" I yell as I grab Matt's hand and grab the basket containing the food. "Coming sis!" I hear Ricky yell and I hear thundering footsteps and they all pile in. "Okay let's get going." James says grabbing the basket from my hands. "About time." I mutter and start walking with Matt.
"Hey so we're exactly is the park at?" I tell Nick. " We live close by so we're not that far but it's by a school so we should be getting their in about 2 more minutes." Nick finishes and I nod. "Hey guys so Matt's turning two are we going to do anything for him?" I say as I stare at them. "Of course we are we're going to do something special and invite our friends." James says as he starts to slow down. "Okay come one we're here." James says getting out of the car and grabbing the basket. "I think their over there." I hear Jackson say and I make some silhouettes. As we get closer I can't help but look at the girls. They look really nice.

Daisy's outfit 👇👇👇

Alexa's outfit without the cardigan  👇👇👇

Alexa's outfit without the cardigan 👇👇👇

Alexa's outfit without the cardigan  👇👇👇

Kacy's outfit 👇👇👇

Lilly's outfit 👇👇👇

Lilly's outfit 👇👇👇

Nadia's outfit 👇👇👇

Nadia's outfit 👇👇👇

"Finally your here what took you so long

"Finally your here what took you so long." Lilly says as she crushes me into a hug. "My brothers" is all I say as I smile at the rest of them. "Love Your outfits by the way." I tell them and I hear them all mutter a thank you. Daniel you brought your dog with you." I say as I stare at the little puppy and I immediately fall in love. "Aww I want a puppy." Alexa whines to Nick who smiles at her. "Hi" I hear a deep voice whisper and I shiver feeling his breath fan my neck.
I feel a kiss on my cheek and I turn around to smile at Alexander. "Sorry were late but you know how my brothers can get." I tell him as I smile up at him. "Mhmmhhh" Alexander says as he kisses me on the lips. It was gentle almost as if he we're afraid I'll disappear. "So you guys want to go and find a place to sit?" Nadia says breaking Alexander and me apart.
"Yeah we know a place we're their is plenty of space and it's also very beautiful." Alexa tells us as she starts walking with Nick right behind her. "Well come on let's get going." I hear Lilly say and we all follow them each carrying something. "We'll set up and you guys help with the food." I tell them as we set the stuff aside and start fixing the blanket. It was a pretty big one since we were a lot. "Hey Matt no come over here." I hear and turn around and see Matt running around with Jackson following him.
"Gotcha!" Jackson says and carries him back to were we were.
"Come on let's eat." James says as he sits down and pulls Nadia to him. "Come on let's sit down." Alexander says as he pulls me to him. I sigh relaxing in his hold as Matt sits down besides Nick and Alexa. "So what are you guys going to do for Matt's birthday he is turning 2 you know." Lilly says as she looks at me expectingly. "Hmm I don't know it's probably just going to be something small and maybe some of our relatives will come down here to visit and spend sometime with us....... we haven't really heard from them since the whole accident happened." I finish saying as my mood drops a little bit. Alexander's hold on me tightens and he pecks my forehead.
"Well enough of that come on let's eat." James says as he forces a smile while looking at me sadly.

Word Count:1053