I'm a FUCKING CHICKEN NUGGET!!!

Bella's Pov.

"I'm going to love you....."

"I'm going to love YOUUUUUUU!!!!!"

"FOREVER!!!!!!!"

"Nick SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!" James yells as we wacks the back of his head.

"Hey leave me alone you F *hiccup* ucking A *hiccup* ass "Nick tells him.

"Nadia tell him not to be mean" Nick says as he hugs Nadia. James glares at him as Nadia pats his head laughing silently. "James be ni-." Her sentence gets cut off by a very drunk Nick.

"I'M A F *hiccup* FUCKING CHICKEN NUGGET!!!!!!"

Okay well lets go back to earlier.

"Bella Nadia is going to come over for dinner so can you make sure to cook for an extra person" James says walking around the mall with Jackson and Nick bickering behind us like little kids. Ricky laughs as they say something stupid to each other as he continues to push Matt's stroller. "Yeah okay but why is she coming over" I say looking up at him. "Well it's her birthday and she didn't really want anything big since she said she isn't one for "parties" or "attention" so I was hoping to invite her over for dinner so we can celebrate her birthday since she said she was going to celebrate with her family and she said she isn't available until night time." "Ohhh" I say while Nick shoves Jackson away as he starts to bother James. Which never ends GOOD for Nick anyway. "Awww does wittle Jamey here have a crush on Nadia." He says as he giggles yes I said that right GIGGLES. He gets a slap in return as even Matt laughs. "Shut up" James says as he makes his way onto a store. "Well sis please help me pick somethings out for her" James says. "You guys better get her something too he says glaring at my brothers. You to Matt plus you do like Nadia right James says.| Matt claps his hands and we laugh at him.

One hour later and we are finally heading to Walmart seeing as James couldn't pick out anything. We had to drag him out of the store before he could change his mind.

Now we are at Walmart buying the food we or should I say ME going to make. Grabbing everything I need I start making my way out of the isle. Hey wait up I hear as I turn around and suddenly the cart has a lot of other food/junk food. I sigh knowing that they weren't going to listen to me anyways. Leaving Walmart guess how much we spend..... Come on take a guess..... $30.... $45.. $50... Higher Lower. Well Nope!!!! We spend over $100 because we all got distracted and bought things that we saw or liked. I'm guilty to. Anyway heading home we start taking the things out as we set Matt in his playpen.

"Okay you guys clean while I start with the food so that it is ready when Nadia comes." I say as I stare at all of my brothers. They nod and salute me as they start cleaning. Heading to the kitchen I grab my apron and start to cook. I'm also going to bake her a cake. I decided that I was going to make Roasted Chateaubriand. I took out everything I was going to need.

Ingredients Below

1 20 ounce center cut filet mignon

tied 2 red onions

diced½ cup balsamic vinegar

4 Idaho potatoes, peeled and scooped into melon balls

2 cups Brussels sprout leaves

2 cups butternut squashdiced