Worst Day EVER!!

Bella's Pov.

"Ughh I hate you!!" I say throwing popcorn at the t.v. I have been awake since 6:30am because I couldn't fall asleep. Today is my big date with Alexander and i'm so nervous. So far it's not been a nice morning. I woke up to my brothers fighting downstairs and waking up Matt. That's not the worst part! I went to Matt's room and as soon as I picked him up he threw up on me.

Wait.... Wait... there is more I went to take a shower seeing as Matt threw up on me and while reaching for the bar of soap I fell!!!!! I FREAKING FELL!!!! How is it possible that my morning went terrible. Now i'm watching a movie on the t.v while pouting as I rub my bum. I'm pretty sure I have a bruise. Seeing as I fell pretty bad. So... yeah... that's how my morning went. Now it is around 11:30m and I have to get up and make breakfast since we haven't eaten anything yet. Like I said before my brothers can't cook to save their lives. Walking downstairs I fail to see one of Matt's stuff animals. Not reacting fast enough I go tumbling down. I let out a cry as my bum hits the floor with a loud thud.

"HOLY FUCK ARE YOU OKAY!!!!" I hear Nick scream as he stands in front of me. Jackson is right next to him and he looks like he wants to laugh. Before I can answer Jackson suddenly lets out a loud laugh. "OMG THAT WAS PRICELESS!!!!" He says as he holds onto his stomach. I glare at him as Nick helps me stand up while chuckling. "I'm fine" I say still glaring at Jackson. "I just haven't had the greatest morning I mumble as I walk past him into the kitchen. Awww what happen sis Nick says as he sits on the stool."

Then I start telling him about my very VERY event full morning. Throughout the hold time Jackson just kept laughing. And that's all I say as Jackson wipes the tears falling from his eyes. I roll my eyes and continue to make breakfast.

By the time i'm done cleaning the dishes Jackson, Nick, and James have left for work while Rick left to go work on a group project. I sigh as I hear how empty the house is with out my brothers. Tying my hair in a pony tail I make my way upstairs going to check on Matt. As I open the door I see his form leaning on his crib. As soon as he sees me he stands up. "Hi baby" I cooed. He starts to move his body and I laugh looking at him. "I know I know i'm going" I say as I make my way to him. I take him out his crib and make my way to the bathroom. "Okay lets take you a bath you stink mister" I say. Matt just giggles. Okay lets get started.

15 minutes later and one clean and dress Matt while one very soak Bella. I go to my room with Matt on my hip. I set him down and put pillows around him as he is starting to move a lot more now. Once I see that he is safe I go to my drawers and grab a fresh and dry pair of clothes. Once i'm changed I comb my hair and I take Matt downstairs with me. "Okay Matt you stay here" I say putting him down in his little playpen. Turning on the t.v. I put pbs kids. Okay well lets get started I say to myself as I look at the messy house. I start to pick up the things that are in the living room and shake my head as I see all of Nicks games. "They are so messy" I mumble.

Some time later...................

When I was done cleaning the whole house I made some food for Matt and changed his diaper. It was around 3:47pm and the guys come around 4:30pm. Matt was on his high chair eating what I made for him. I looked at the pantry and try to see what I would cook for them. Looking inside the fridge I decide to make some Chicken Tikka Masala. We haven't had that in a while now so I decided to make that. So taking some boneless chicken thighs I set that down and get the rest of the ingredients. Turning on the stove I set a timer for an hour and ten minutes. Starting the timer I grab some mangoes as I was going to make fresh mangoe juice. Peeling the skin off the mangoe I start putting them in the blender. Once i'm done making the fresh magoe juice I put it in a jug and add some ice to it.