Date/Stalker

Bella's POV.

Looking for something to wear I think about the message I got yesterday and how I'm going to tell my brothers.

Outfit 👇👇

Heading downstairs I start to make something to eat

Heading downstairs I start to make something to eat. I wasn't going to school today seeing as it was the last day and Christmas break started today. Lilly and Daniel were going to come over and we were going to hang out today since I couldn't go yesterday. Alexander has called and told me that he was going to be gone for three days because something "urgent" came up. I asked him what is was and he told me not to worry about it.

Anyway today I was going to tell Lilly and Daniel my plan on what we are going to do to get James a date with Nadia. Lilly was so happy and she automatically agreed while Daniel smiled and nodded saying he was going to help. "Hey guys come and eat!" I yell hearing them shouting back and "ok we're coming!" I hear their thundering footsteps and shake my head when they all come bargain in. "Whoa slow down guys their is enough food for everyone now sit down and eat." I say as I hand them all a plate.
"Thank you sis" they all say before proceeding to shove their faces with food. Matt was sitting in his high chair and was playing with his food until I started at him and he stops.
"Okay well yesterday I got a message and I'm telling you guys because I don't want a repeat of yesterday. Now don't freak out and please stay calm I'm telling you guys because I trust you so here is goes." I finish telling them and show them the text. "That little fucker!" Screams Jackson as he glares at my phone. "He has the audacity to text you. I swear when I find out who he is I'm going to tear him apart." Nick and James say. Ricky stays quiet and I can tell he is calculating on what to do. "Okay guys we need to think smart because this is Bella's life we're talking about." "How about we track the phone and see who is texting her or we can call and trace the call and boom we have our stalker." He finishes as James nods agreeing with him.

"You are right but Bella have you told Alexander about this?" James says as he looks at me. "No I didn't want to bother him with my problems so I didn't tell him, but as soon as he comes back I'm going to tell him I just don't want him to react like you did." I finish mumbling the last part. "Don't worry if he yells at you we'll hurt him." Nick says smiling at me.
"Well Lilly and Daniel are coming to pick me up because we are going shopping and James I'll text you the details." I say trying to give him a hint but his dumb ass doesn't understand. "About what we talked about yesterday." I tell him and watch him nod recognizing what I'm telling him. "Ohh Okay." He says smiling at me.

My main bitch:
Hey Besty I'm here so come out now and let's start this mission.
I shake my head and make a mental note in never letting her borrow my phone. "Well guys Lilly is here so bye." I tell them kissing their cheek and making my way to the front door. Making sure I have my wallet and purse I make my way outside.
"Hey bitch come on let's go I want to hear about this amazing plan you have!" Screams Lilly from the passenger door. The neighbor stares at her wide eyes and shakes her head muttering something.
I blush and get in. "Okay so I was thinking...." and that's about it what do you guys think?" I say as we make our way into Victoria Secret/Pink. Daniel was in here and would blush as the girls would coo at him telling him he was adorable.
"Well I think that's a great idea so we need to make sure to prepare everything." Lilly says as she shakes her head at a shirt she saw.
"Guys can we go now I don't like being in here." Daniel mutters as he rubs his red cheeks. "Okay okay let's go we need to prepare everything." I say as we make our way out.

It took us about 3 hours to set everything and make sure it was perfect because we needed to make sure her favorite food,flowers and basically anything she liked was here. I texted James telling him to go with what I told him and he texted back saying okay and that everything was ready. He had kicked out all of my brothers and made sure Matt was with Ricky and Jackson at all times not trusting Nick.
"Well we should go I texted James and he said he was on it."
"Okay well since we are done I think we should go tot the movies and watch Aquaman." Daniel says as we hop in the car. "Hey you made sure to text him the address right." Lilly says as we buckle up. "Yeah I did now all we have to do is make sure that nothing goes wrong and that they have a great time." "I really like Nadia and she is perfect for my brother." I say "Plus those two are always flirting with each other even though they don't know." I say smiling.
"Well Aquaman here we go" I say

Nadia's POV.

"What do you mean you lost Matt!" I scream over the phone as I make my way to the car. "You are so stupid I swear how did you loose him!" I scream over the phone I feel my heart race as Matt's face pops up. "Omg I swear James you are so irresponsible." I tell him calming down a bit. As soon as I get to his house I slam the door open not paying attention that the lights are off. "James were are you I swear come out!" I yell
All of a sudden the lights are turned on and I freeze as I see James their holding some flowers as he looks nervous.
"Okay before you say anything Matt is okay this is the only way I could get you to come fast and I'm sorry if I worried you second I was thinking...." James stops as he makes a weird noise and he stares wide eyed as I let out a giggle. "I've never made that noise." He says and I could tell he was blushing.
"Anyway what I meant was would you like to go on a d-d-date with m-m-me. He stutters. I smile as he curses muttering something about his stuttering. My dad told me if a guy really likes you he would be nervous and stutter because that shows he really likes you and if a guys is calm and asks you with ease that he doesn't truly like you. Stepping forward I smile up at him. "I would love to go on a date with you." I tell him taking the flowers. I see him relax and I blush as he just continues to stare at me.
"Oh thank god I thought you were going to say no." James mutters and I laugh.
"Okay well let's go." James says as he pulls me with him. "Wait I'm not dressed properly" I say. He looks at my outfit and smiles. "You look perfect now come on let's go." He says.

Outfit👇👇

Word Count:1281

Word Count:1281