Dinner gone wrong

Bella's Pov.

"I can't believe you did that!" I scream as I lunge at Ricky. I Feel James hold my waist and suddenly someone throws something at James. Nick laughs and Jackson looks at him and throws something. Nick stops and I look to see Alexander, Noah, Alec, and Lilly looking at us in horror. "You are so dead" James screams at Nick.

Lets go back to earlier.........

"James can you please tell Nick, Ricky, and Jackson to start getting ready I already took out the chicken so that it can cool for a while. Plus the chocolate cake is in the fridge." I say as I wipe my hands on the apron. "Okay don't worry the table is set and the four plats are set too. May I ask who is coming over. James says. Well Lilly and Alec and Noah with Alexander." I say as I look up at him.

He stiffen slightly when I say Alexander's name but I don't pay much attention to it. "Anyway please go and change I will take care of Matt and dress casual. Okay i'll tell he boys to change." James says as he screams at the guys to go and get ready. "Okay well everything is done I just need to change Matt and get ready myself" I mumble. Come on Matt lets get you changed I say as I carry Matt up the stairs. I change Matt' s dipper and put on his clothes with some black socks and his little shoes. "Aww my little baby looks so cute." I say as he starts to giggle.

 "Okay let go to my room so that I can get ready Matt" I say as I make my way to my room

"Okay let go to my room so that I can get ready Matt" I say as I make my way to my room. I perch Matt in his back and surround him with loads of pillows to make sure he doesn't hurt him self. I look through my closet and decide on some light jean shorts and a white type of bra shirt. I really don't know since my mom used to help me shop and pick my clothes. I tear threatens to fall but I take deep breaths and calm myself down.I change quickly and braid my hair.

I turn to Matt and see him looking at me

I turn to Matt and see him looking at me. "How do I look Matt" I say as I smile at him. He starts to clap his hands and I take that as a yes. I hear the door bell ring and pick up Matt. I walk downstairs and call the rest of the guys down. I hear heavy footsteps and I hear Nick shouting. I roll my eyes and once their standing behind me in a line I turn to the door and open it. I see Lilly, Alexander, Noah and Alec standing their looking at me in shock as they look behind me and look at the baby in my arms.