I Fucked up.

Bella's Pov.

I drew my body closer afraid about what was going to happen.

"Now let the fun begin." I hear his voice drawl out as a scream makes its way out of my throat.

Lets go back to earlier......

"As I was saying I was thinking if you guys wanted to go out and hang out later." Lilly finishes as we make our way into the class. Daniel was nodding his head agreeing and I smiled at her. "Yeah that sound good. What about you guys?" I say turning to look at Alec and Noah. "Oh no sorry today we have some important business to finish." Noah says as Alec nods and smiles at Lilly. "Yeah sorry babe maybe we can meet up with you guys if we finish early." He says as both of them walk away heading the other direction once we got to our first period. "Well I guess it's just going to be the three of us." Daniel says. "Well can we invite Nadia cause she has a lot going on right now and I would like to help her get her mind off of things. "Yeah of course plus she is really kind and I don't like it when she is sad." Lilly says while Daniel nods.

The rest of the day things were kind of weird. Alec and Noah seemed to be distracted and on edge. Like someone tapped Alec's shoulder and he grabbed the person and flipped them while pinning them to the floor. The freshmen looked so scared because as soon as he let go he left running. Noah was muttering to himself and he kept looking around as if sensing someone. They were both constantly checking there phone and they left during the middle of the day.

We saw them at lunch and then they were gone telling us that they had somewhere to be. I wanted to ask but I did't want to impose and just shrugged it off.

"Hey guys i'm home!" I yell as I make my way to the kitchen. Going in I see all of my brothers looking tense. They were all looking at something that I couldn't see since they were all huddled around it. "Hey guys are you guys okay?" I say as I make my way to them. "Guys?" I say trying to gain there attention. Turning around they all stare at me and they look angry. "Hey guys what's going on?" "Are you guys okay?" I tell them as they all have a serious face even Nick and he is always joking around. "How long." James says as he stares at me. Tilting my head to the side I furrow my eyebrows. "I don't under-." I get cut off as James stands up and screams at me. "When were you going to tell us that some creep has been sending you messages! And I find out that he has been stalking you!" He yells at me making me take a step back in fear. James never yells at me and i'm scared as I see him stare at me with no emotion what so ever in his eyes.

One thing going on my mind is (I fucked up.) "I-i I-i." I try to say as I feel tears cloud my vision. "Hey James bro ca-." Nick tries to say reaching out to him but he cuts him off. "Like hell I will!!!! She has known about this and didn't bother to tell us!!!" James screams as he glares and harshly tugs his arm away from Nick. "Bella when were you going to tell us damm it!" Did you even think about your safety." About what would've happened to you." He yells staring at me as the rest of my brothers stay silent. "You are our little and only sister don't you think we should've known about this." This is about your safety and you should of told us what was happening the second you found out!" James yells as I try not to cry. Nick steps up as Jackson and Ricky try to clam down James. "Bella why didn't you tell us." Nick says softly looking at me his eyes soft the complete opposite of James. "I-i I-i I stutter out afraid that he will scream at me. "I'm s-s-sorry." I say as I turn around and run to my room. I hear the yells of my brothers as I slam my bedroom door.

"James you need to calm the fuck down!" I hear Nick yell and I hear a crash downstairs. "You can't scream at her like that you fucking asshole she is really sensitive and you screaming at her wasn't helping!" Jackson yells and I cover my ears letting out a sob. "She was so scared she is crying because of you!!" "We agreed to talk calmly." Ricky says. I try to block out their screams as I cry cuddled to my blankets. I didn't mean for any of this to happen I just didn't want to worry them. But I guess that didn't work as all I did was cause problems. It is quiet for a second and then I hear the front door slam shut. I flinch from the noise and I hear curses coming from downstairs. I think all of these was stressful as I started my eyes getting heavy. I hear footsteps coming upstairs and hear the door about to open. "Leave her alone for a bit this was to much and she isn't feeling good we'll talk when everything has calmed down." I hear Nick say and I relax. I was not ready to talk I needed to wrap my head around what just happened. For once James was really mad and it is clear that he doesn't want to talk. He needs to blow some steam.

My brains all jumbled up and I fall asleep.

I'm surrounded by darkness and all of a sudden a light appears. I squint and I can't believe it my parents are their. "Mom..... Dad...." I say making my way to them. They start to get farther and farther away and I start to run trying to get closer. "Mom!!!! Dad!!!" I scream as I start crying. They are completely gone and I fall on my knees. "How could you Bella." I hear a voice say. I turn around and see Lilly and Daniel. "You kept this form us I can't believe you I thought we were friends." Daniel says coldly and before I can say anything everything spins. "This is all your fault. If you would've told us nothing would of happened." Jackson says as I look to where he is staring and I gasp in horror. "Matt is on the ground while James and Nick are next to him and they are all bleeding. They are all dead. "This is your fault it is your fault that they are gone." Ricky says. "N-n-no I-i didn't w-w-want this to h-h-happen. I cry falling to my knees.

"Gotcha!!!!" A voice whispers darkly into my ear. Screaming I back away. I turn to see a dark shadow of a man and see him stare at me with a craze faced look in his eyes. I whimper and back away from him as I see a gun in his hand.

"It is your fault." He whispers as he steps closer to me. I drew my body closer afraid about what was going to happen. "Now let the fun begin." I hear his voice drawl out as a scream makes its way out my throat.

I wake up suddenly taking in huge selfish gulps of air. I shake as I look at my dark room. Turning on the lamp beside me suddenly afraid of what lies underneath the dark. I can feel the sweat sticking to my body as my form shakes. I shake my head. "It was just a dream." I mutter. I check the time and see it is 9:30 pm. I don't think James has come back seeing as they hadn't tried to wake me up. Falling softly on my bed I look at the picture on my night stand.
Grabbing it I hug it to my chest. It was a picture of my mom and dad with all of us outside our backyard. We were having a barbecue. Mom was laughing as dad had his arms wrapped around her. You could see the faint blush on her cheeks as he looked at her with a smile you could see how much he loved her. Matt was on her arms and I was smiling my brothers were all smiling too. That was taken three days before they died. I hugged it to my chest and tried to fall asleep dreading tomorrow.

Word Count:1476
I'm going to start adding some memes when I finish writing the chapter hope it makes you laugh or see if you can relate. Don't really mAtTeR/ don't really CaRe. Sorry if that sounded mean tho🙃👐👐

 Sorry if that sounded mean tho🙃👐👐