Birdbox

Bella's POV.

We had finished watching birdbox in the theater room and of course Nick had come up with a stupid idea. "Oooo how about we put blindfolds on us and try to go to the store or just go anywhere with out seeing!" Or even better we can try and see if we can drive with out crashing like they did in the movie!" Nick says as he looks at us with a big smile. Alexa slapped the back of his head and he glares at her rubbing the spot and I laughed at him. "Are you being serious or are you playing with us!" "Omg I swear Nick sometimes you make me worry." Alexa says as she stares at him. Jackson laughs at him and they both start fighting. Kacy shakes her head and whispers something to Alexa and they both smile evilly.
They both grab a cushion and all of a sudden we hear a smack. "Omg that was hilarious!" They both say and high five each other. "I agree" James says as he lays his head on Nadia's shoulder. Noah and Daniel are both lost in their own world while Alec and Lilly are making out with each other. "I know I say this a lot but Nick is something. "McStupid" Alexa glowers as she glares at Nick who looks like a wounded puppy. Alexander chuckles and I lean back getting comfortable. "Okay fine will put blindfolds but we'll do it when we get int the store." James says as Nick was starting to get annoying. Rubbing my temples I sigh as I feel a headache.
"Yayyy lets go!" Nick says. "I swear I'm going to regret agreeing to this. James says.
And indeed he was right he did end up regretting this.
"Aww shit what the fuck did I bump into now." Noah says as he cusses. "Hey man what the fuck don't touch my ass!" Jackson exclaims. "Ha what ass!" James says. We were like new born puppies trying to get somewhere but all we did was bump into things and I bet we were making a fools out of ourselves. "Sweetheart come over here." I hear Alexander says as I accidentally strayed from his side. "Aww that's so sweet!" Lilly says. "What the fuck I hit my toe!" Daniel silently cries. "Aww kitten it's alright come to me I'll make it better." Noah says. "Shut up." Daniel mumbles out embarrassingly and I bet he is blushing. I feel arms wrap around me and I sigh knowing it was Alexander. "Found you." He whispers in my ear.
Relaxing I lean into his embrace. I'm turn around and I feel his lips on mine. I kiss him back and he groans and I smile knowing that I'm the only one that can do that.
So in the end we ended up getting kicked out of target. They didn't like that we were like dumb asses causing destruction and don't even get me started that me and Alexander were basically making out in public with out a care in the world.
"Well that's the last time we are listening to you Nick." Alexa says as she looks at Nick. He pouts but doesn't say anything. "That was embarrassing." I mumble with red cheeks. "It's fine baby theirs just jealous that they don't have someone as beautiful as you." Alexander says. "Your to cute." I say as I land a kiss on his jaw. "I'm not cute don't call me that." Alexander pouts as he looks at me. "You guys are always so lovey dovey." Alec says with a gross face. Alexander gives him the finger and kisses me and I hear gags behind us. I pull away blushing and bury my head in Alexander's chest. "Stop doing that you take me by surprise." I shyly say. He kisses my forehead and I smile at him. "Okay okay break it up you two lets go eat something." Jackson says. "Yeah I can feel the sexual tension." Kacy says as she smirks at us. I blush and shake my head as Alexander glares at her. Putting her hands in surrender we agree to go to McDonald's since we really like going their.
"What would you like baby." Alexander says as he wraps and arm around me. "Can I please have large fries and a large chocolate chip frappe please." I say as I look at the guy cashier. He stares at me and mutters something incorrect and before he can say anything Alex is already growling at him. "Stop staring at my girlfriend." Alexander bluntly says. I lightly jab his side but he doesn't care. "S-s-sorry that w-w-will be $50.23 he stutters out. Before I can pay for my brothers and my stuff Alexander hands him a card and pays for everything. "Why did you do that I was going to pay for mine and my brothers order." I tell him staring at him. We get our number and make our way to were we are all sitting. "Did you make sure to get what I asked for." Nick and Noah say. "You guys are basically the same pigs." Daniel and Alexa say at the same time smiling at each other. "But baby your suppose to protect me." Noah says as he pulls Daniel towards him. Oh yeah did I forget to tell you that they are dating. Well yeah they are but Daniel doesn't really like PDA but Noah doesn't care and always gropes him in public. "Noah stop!" Daniel exclaims blushing. Noah rolls his eyes and kisses him making him pull away fast.
"Guys our food is here." James says. Everybody stops taking and attacks.
We basically all hanged out the rest of the day and everybody stayed over at our house. It was basically a really good day and I couldn't be happier.

Word Count: 982