27

Oh my gosh!! Where are all these new readers coming from?!

You guys are amazing! 

Love you xxx

-----------------------

I open my eyes slowly, wincing at the sunlight. I let out a whimper, pulling the blanket closer to me. I try to turn over, but I'm stuck. I lift my head up slightly, looking around. I'm lying in a little ball, with my feel pressed against Oliver's thighs, and my head just above Alex's shoulder.

Oliver looks up at me, shifting his head away from his phone. His hair is much messier than usual, but it's still perfect. He runs his hand through it a few time, dropping his other arm to rest on my knee.

"Morning, baby," he says.

I groan, falling back on my pillow.

"Lucy, you gotta get up," Alex says, entering the living room.

I didn't even know he was gone. Kal must be the only one still asleep.

"Whats u?" I grumble, not wanting to leave just yet.

"Come!" he encourages. "Ollie too!"

"Alex..." I sigh.

"Whats going on?" Ollie asks.

"Just get up!" Alex pushes.

I pushing myself up on my elbows. He extends his arm to me, helping me get up. I stumble a bit, but Alex stabilizes me. Kaleem grumbles on the floor, but doesn't open his eyes.

Oliver's hand rests on my back, comforting me as we follow Alex out of the room. He practically runs to Liam's room, where the door ajar. He pushes it open further, a huge smile on his face.

Liam and Mary are laying in his bed, cuddling. Mary's laying on her back, with Liam's head on her chest. His arms around her abdomen, and hers around his neck. They're fast asleep, and absolutely adorable.

"Holy shit," I grin.

"They're so cute!" Alex whispers.

We duck back out of their room, moving into the kitchen.

"I'm so happy for them," I smile. "They're so in love."

"Makes me think I should get myself a girlfriend," Alex laughs.

"I'm still surprised you broke up with Angela," Ollie says.

"Angela?" I frown.

"I dated her for a solid year before I realised she wasn't the one for me," Alex tells me.

"Aw, why not?" I ask.

"She just wanted to party with other dudes," Alex says. "I wanted someone more serious."

"That's fair enough," I nod. "Sometimes these things just aren't meant to be."

"Speaking of bad things," Alex says. "How are you since the accident?"

My walls instantly go up. He's talking about the incident in the hallway with the two boys.

"I'm okay," I nod. "I kind of don't want to talk about it."

"Oh, yeah," he hesitates. "That's okay."

I can still feel their hands on my skin, and the bruises on my knees. I can feel it all. And it's disgusting.

I look up at Ollie, wanting his comfort again. His eyes meet mine, furrowing his eyebrows. I give him a sweet smile, but turn my eyes away.

"Come here, baby," Ollie nods his head over his shoulder.